Springfield Hellcat 9mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
    Mine is on its at to my local FFL from grabagun. I guess I should have just driven over there.
    They no longer do local pickup. If they did, I’d have gotten a S&W Model 57 from them. I’d probably be picking up a lever gun from them soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      They no longer do local pickup. If they did, I’d have gotten a S&W Model 57 from them. I’d probably be picking up a lever gun from them soon too.
      I did not know that, but they do have a small pick up area there. I guess I inadvertently chose wisely.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

isn't that just during corona and not without an appointment?

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
          isn't that just during corona and not without an appointment?
          I called. They are all mail order now.

Comment

I called. They are all mail order now.
            Did that start because of COVID or did this happen before it all started? I had called them I think right around the time things started shutting down and they told me I would have to have it shipped to an FFL even though I was local.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
              Did that start because of COVID or did this happen before it all started? I had called them I think right around the time things started shutting down and they told me I would have to have it shipped to an FFL even though I was local.
              No idea. I was looking to buy a S&W 57, had it in my cart and couldn’t find the local pick up option that was always there. I called and lady said store front was closed and mail to FFL was my only option.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                Yea just a couple miles from my house. They just recently opened.. it’s like a dicks/bass pro hybrid with a Ferris wheel if I were to try and describe it
                THERE IS A FUCKING FERRIS WHEEL IN HERE! gd

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  THERE IS A FUCKING FERRIS WHEEL IN HERE! gd
                  Did I describe it well? Lol
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    Did I describe it well? Lol
                    Yes, but I thought the ferris wheel was a joke.

Comment

bro there is most certainly a ferris wheel in there.

a ferris wheel and a thirty person deep line to get into the gun section on sunday.

minus the masks, you would think there was nothing going on with the people there.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                        bro there is most certainly a ferris wheel in there.

a ferris wheel and a thirty person deep line to get into the gun section on sunday.

minus the masks, you would think there was nothing going on with the people there.
                        No shit! People were all up in my space. I'm fucking big, 6'5" 270 pounds, most people avoid me during normal times. Not at Scheels Saturday or Sunday and I still didn't get to look at guns. Fuck that line!

Comment

Only 30 deep? The current state of large Democrat controlled cities makes me think lines will get longer.

My tendency to carry was about 33% of the time before this past week. Now its going to be much closer to 100% just like after 9/11 when I had to for work.

Comment

Working...
                          X