Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch how fast this story gets purged from the MSM.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    Just once, I'd love to see one of these limousine liberals go up to the family of someone that was just brutally murdered by an ILLEGAL ALIEN with some of these pseudo-intellectual arguments. Oh, but they don't have the guts to do that.
    Fauxcahontas say, "Here, hold my fire water."

SEN. ELIZABETH WARREN (D-MA): My, I’m so sorry for the family here and I know this is hard and not only for the family but for the people in her community, the people throughout Iowa. But one of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where real problems are.

Last month, I went down to the border and I saw where children have been taken away from their mothers. I met with those mothers who had been lied to, who didn’t know where their children were, who hadn’t had a chance to talk to their children. And there was no plan for how they would be re-unified with their children.

I think we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat and I don’t think mom’s and babies are the place that we should be spending our resources. Separating a momma from a baby does not make this country safer.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

#notmysenator

Comment

lulz @ "hold my fire water"

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          They haven't seen it get toxic yet
          Agree! Fuck the pansy alt left retards.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
            Screen play idea.
            100 years into the future, aliens are invading the planet. The only men that are left are a bunch metro sexual soy boys who have no idea on how to defend themselves.

Just because you are a "Male" that doesn't mean that you are or have to be "Masculine". What the feminist and the left fail to understand is that you do need a certain percentage of men who are masculine to keep the rest safe.
            That video shows exactly why:

1. Some women go lesbian
            2. Our culture is doomed to be taken over by others who understand that there is a natural and necessary place for men and "masculinity"

3/4 of the pansy asses in that video would be dead 5 days after the power goes out and Panera Bread closes.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              Fauxcahontas say, "Here, hold my fire water."

I think she proved quite some time ago that she has no concept of what the average American citizen experiences in their daily life. Reality is a completely foreign concept to her, and likely just another paleface trick.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                That video shows exactly why:

1. Some women go lesbian
                2. Our culture is doomed to be taken over by others who understand that there is a natural and necessary place for men and "masculinity"

3/4 of the pansy asses in that video would be dead 5 days after the power goes out and Panera Bread closes.
                You can be a total badassa now by eatin a crunchy peanut butter sandwich on gluten loaded bread but these pussy boy standards.

Comment

Working...
                X