Will Hayden a Kiddie Toucher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    Assemble kits on tv in front of an audience?
    Never. Been. Done. Before.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      he assembled kits. I can't recall actually seeing him do anything.
      On the show he assembled kits but back when he actually had to produce real work for a living he built real guns. I have an FN-FAL that he built and 2 AKs that he built. A friend of mine has 2 AKs from him; one in 6.5 Grendel and one in a .17 center fire cartridge.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• He built, or paid someone to design and mill the pieces and he assembled?

Comment

• Screw you guys. I saw him build a shoulder stock so a chick could shoot a Desert Eagle
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
            Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              He built, or paid someone to design and mill the pieces and he assembled?
              I was not there to see but early on I do not think he could have afforded to pay someone else to do his work for him. He had a pretty good reputation for doing top quality work before his show came out. After the show came out his job was the show and it was no longer building guns.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
              X