redemption 4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    I just had it out at dodsons shop and me an Dville drove another 30+Miles tuning it. What's your end game tuna? It's not fast. I want to see you dip into savings just to beat it though
    Well you don't seem to be able to come through on a single thing you say so I suppose you being a shitbag is the first hurdle to that race ever happening. You should probably go ahead and work on getting that tuned out while you are at it.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Sounds good al. I hope you've enjoyed showing your ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
        Welp...I had a blast..I ended up leaving at around 6ish...but overall it was fun. Got lots of gear and saw many of the old racers I use to race with back in the day. This was motivation to build a new car. Plan to start in the next month or so.
        You were there and you couldn't stop by to say what's up? Asshole!

Comment

Sounds good al. I hope you've enjoyed showing your ass!
          Indeed, sounds good. I always enjoy myself on here, even more so when it is at your expense.
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• clown

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
              You were there and you couldn't stop by to say what's up? Asshole!
              Man the two times I saw you, you were on the track surrounded by lots of peeps mang....My son did want to meet you ever since he saw you on SO's. Next time for sure. Your coupe looks good with the new paint job and sounds beast.
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                Man the two times I saw you, you were on the track surrounded by lots of peeps mang....My son did want to meet you ever since he saw you on SO's. Next time for sure. Your coupe looks good with the new paint job and sounds beast.
                Sounds good man, I haven't seen you in years. Rodney stopped by only one I knew. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                  Sounds good man, I haven't seen you in years. Rodney stopped by only one I knew. Lol
                  Cool bro...I will swing by next time!
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

what are you building?
                    I'm doing a 240sx 6.0/Borg 76/glide. Just got the chassis back from jamesb got a cage put in it. First car I've had that will have a cage in it, pretty excited

Comment

Working...
                    X