No announcement yet.

Range Day, Sat 5/12/18 at ETTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make sure you guys go check out the USPSA stuff while you're there, talk to the shooters, and see if it's something you might want to get into. It's metric shit tons of fun.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I'm currently on he fence. I'd like to go but I'm pretty backed up at work and may have a chance to make some good $$$$.
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        I thought Ryan was going to? Buddy of mine and his brother in law should be going to. I'll talk to him tomorrow about it. He's got a short meeting at work early Saturday but his plan is to roll out there afterwards.
        He is, I was just talking about the peeps that aren't on the FB invite.

Comment

Might be just me rolling out there

I couldn't find it on their website, but can you bring small ice chest

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
            Might be just me rolling out there

I couldn't find it on their website, but can you bring small ice chest
            Ya that's not a problem. You'll be able to drive your vehicle right up the tac bay. Give me a ring when you get up that way.

Comment

Will be there around 8:30 - 8:45

Comment

Not a bad day, too bad some of you couldn't make it, the weather was great. 112,885 of OG posts in this pic!

Comment

Had a blast out there. Thanks for setting this up. We need to do it again.

Trying to convince the lady about me getting rifle...haha
                  Was shooting my bro's

Ryan, I was hooked on that rifle of yours.
                  Can't figure out why the mag ran out of ammo that quick...LMAO!!!

Gonna start looking at complete AR setup. Don't really want to mess with putting together.

Comment

Sorry I missed it, this is what I was doing instead!

Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Damn

Sorry I missed it...

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                        Damn

Sorry I missed it...
                        My Saturday flight was delayed until Sunday due to a fucking sandstorm. I need some time away from work.

Comment

Good times Saturday! Got to run my AR's and sorta got my ACOG zero'd in (thanks Ryan for making me stick with it when I couldn't find where I was hitting on paper). Also got to run my shotgun for only the second time that I've owned it, as well as shoot Ryan's Stoeger and my buddy's 870. Maybe mine needs some cleaning/lube but the trigger is shit compared to the other two; real gritty. Also got an important lesson in practicing with what you use for home defense as I short stroked it several times until I started man handling it. Lesson learned, don't be a pussy with a pump shotgun.

Comment

I had my spotting scope, we could have put some more time in and gotten it zeroed!

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                              I had my spotting scope, we could have put some more time in and gotten it zeroed!
                              I wasn't to concerned about it but appreciate it though. Mainly wanted to get some trigger time behind it and get the scope "close".

What are the rifle range distances there?

Comment

Working...
                              X