No announcement yet.

what was I thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I started a facebook group specifically for rally racing mustangs. lets see where this goes. There are more of them than I thought.

Comment

• I sold a car a few weeks back. I went to look at a white 07 WRX today. It was slammed on 18s had a washed / rebuilt title and had an open exhaust. It sounded and drove good but had too many things to undo to rally including new wheels and suspension work.

I was a bit bummed as I won’t have a car for the last event this year. We have soccer and kiddos B day then too.

I did find a Subie RS (non turbo WRX) for a good deal 14 hours from DFW by drive that is all stock. I can put snow tires on it and have fun next Spring. I’m doing a fly and drive on 11/2. It’s an ‘02 Bugeye in Rally Blue.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        I sold a car a few weeks back. I went to look at a white 07 WRX today. It was slammed on 18s had a washed / rebuilt title and had an open exhaust. It sounded and drove good but had too many things to undo to rally including new wheels and suspension work.

I was a bit bummed as I won’t have a car for the last event this year. We have soccer and kiddos B day then too.

I did find a Subie RS (non turbo WRX) for a good deal 14 hours from DFW by drive that is all stock. I can put snow tires on it and have fun next Spring. I’m doing a fly and drive on 11/2. It’s an ‘02 Bugeye in Rally Blue.
        man I love the bug eyes. I'm fairly committed to the mustang now, bit a bug eye would have been cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          man I love the bug eyes. I'm fairly committed to the mustang now, bit a bug eye would have been cool.
          It’s not a turbo, sadly, but it is a clean rust free, stock car. I can get silly with it later. Next year will just be add tires, check shocks, bushings, etc and learn to drive it on dirt. Turbo bug eye prices are getting insane. An STI conversion may be in the distant future.

Comment

• So as I strive to take all this stuff to the next level, I introduce you to the new Rumbuilder rallycar t-shirt. I'll be putting out a lot more shirts soon, designing them is really fun now that I have a fast computer and the newest photoshop. as usual, tell me what you think. I now need to reactivate my website.

Comment

• Shirt looks really good!

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                Shirt looks really good!
                Thanks, I'm going to do another one with a catch phrase instead of rumbuilder so I can hit a wider market. But here's hoping these shirts start to move. Also have several other ideas for shirts already. guess I'll see where if anywhere this goes to help me cover the cost of making my videos.

Comment

• The much over due episode of the rally car saga.

Comment

• This was a fun one. Production value continues to improve. I dug the map jump to the track, the little interstitial when re-torquing the wheel. Hanging the ass out on that last hairpin turn was cool. Drone work was nice, and I enjoyed getting more than an in-car view of the track.

Looks like a lot of fun. Gave you a fresh like.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      This was a fun one. Production value continues to improve. I dug the map jump to the track, the little interstitial when re-torquing the wheel. Hanging the ass out on that last hairpin turn was cool. Drone work was nice, and I enjoyed getting more than an in-car view of the track.

Looks like a lot of fun. Gave you a fresh like.
                      THANKS, funny part is, I had less video than normal to work with here. we had a memory card fail at the beginning of the day and went down to two cameras. Also No one besides us drove the car that day, so I was unable to get drone footage of my car. Normally I let someone else drive it and run the drone for those shots. We where on a huge time crunch also, We got there late, and had to leave early. I was suprized how well the video went together, I really thought it was going to be a train wreck. Next one should be awesome though. it was my favorite track to date.

Comment

• YES!!!

I need a T-shirt with the Subie I’m picking up Monday and I need to revive the name Blue Sponge Racing! All race cars are blue and they suck money like a sponge.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                          THANKS, funny part is, I had less video than normal to work with here. we had a memory card fail at the beginning of the day and went down to two cameras. Also No one besides us drove the car that day, so I was unable to get drone footage of my car. Normally I let someone else drive it and run the drone for those shots. We where on a huge time crunch also, We got there late, and had to leave early. I was suprized how well the video went together, I really thought it was going to be a train wreck. Next one should be awesome though. it was my favorite track to date.
                          Video was good and it looks like fun racing.
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Picked up the Subie having lunch in Tuscon then on to Van Horn.

Comment

• not a racecar video, but something a little different.

Comment

• well, it's finally here, the last race where we broke the car. hope you all enjoy

Comment

Working...
                                X