Clear All

• LMR Cruise 2019

Anyone going?

I’ll be there
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

likely.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I might just make this one.

Comment

It's a good possibility I may make the drive to Ennis for this one. I have company that may be coming in from out of town and it looks like they are going to be treated to a burnout contest In Ennis...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Haven't been to a Mustang/Ford event in years so looking forward to this.

Comment

Summit Racing is having some king of all Ford car show this Saturday. I'll see if i can find more info.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                Summit Racing is having some king of all Ford car show this Saturday. I'll see if i can find more info.
                Didn't they just have one?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  Didn't they just have one?
                  Not that i'm aware of.

The only info on their website has it going from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Good to day to stand in a hot parking lot.

Comment

Good to day to stand in a hot parking lot.
                    I'm only good for one hot ass Texas summer carshow a year, so I'll be at LMR and then thats it for me for the year. GMBG show is on the fall, so I might do two this year, but no more.
                    The years of burning up in my Black Cobra in line at Ennis (or any track) waiting for them to clean up a lane are way over for me, that includes HOT ass parking lots too...
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Not that i'm aware of.

The only info on their website has it going from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Good to day to stand in a hot parking lot.
                      Maybe it wasn't a full blown car show but I remember driving by there a couple of weekends ago and seeing a bunch of cars there and looked like a car show. Plus saw some pics from people I knew on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        Maybe it wasn't a full blown car show but I remember driving by there a couple of weekends ago and seeing a bunch of cars there and looked like a car show. Plus saw some pics from people I knew on Facebook.
                        there was one last weekend.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I might swing by the summit car show.

Comment

Saturday at summit is an all ford show.

Comment

I went to the Ranger game yesterday, fuck a bunch of being outside at a car show in this heat! I got a neck sunburn from just going back and forth to the parking lot. I was sitting in the shade during the game and and by the 7th inning I was out of there and I was sitting in the shade.
                              I'll be at the Lonestar park tomorrow anyway in a suite in the A/C, have fun in the heat young bucks...

Comment

Working...
                              X