No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To think that not so long ago, gropin' Joe commented that he would love to have taken Donald Trump out behind the gym and beat him up over his treatment of women.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      ^^^^ You would definitely want to keep the cameras rolling if that was my kid and Biden was trying to finger bang them in public while I was standing there.
      Why would we want to have everyone see him finger bang your kids?

Comment

• Now that sleepy Joe has officially been anointed the Democratic front runner, how long before the gaggle of ladies running against him with no hope of winning, e.g. Pocahontas, Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar (who?) start attempting to throw him under the bus about his alleged groping hands and unwanted embraces. One good thing about all of this is that Beto for the time being seems to have been thrown on the trash heap.

Comment

• The nomination will go to Michelle Obama.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            The nomination will go to Michelle Obama.
            Yep, old bait and switch. Don't look here! Look over there!

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              The nomination will go to Michelle Obama.
              True, the majority of the time its someone with a penis.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                Why would we want to have everyone see him finger bang your kids?
                My response to his behavior is what you would want to see.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

lol. I figured that. I'm just messin with ya.

Comment

• Comment

Seems unlikely that he's some kind of actual molester or something. Then again who knows. But if he is, it'll come to light soon enough. He's probably just an inappropriate old man with boundary issues that thinks he's looking good for the cameras by being overly friendly and personal. The stereotypical politician that kisses some random baby.
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        Seems unlikely that he's some kind of actual molester or something. Then again who knows. But if he is, it'll come to light soon enough. He's probably just an inappropriate old man with boundary issues that thinks he's looking good for the cameras by being overly friendly and personal. The stereotypical politician that kisses some random baby.
                        100% spot on, but leave it to the fringe lunatics on both sides to go full retard.
                        Last edited by AnthonyS; 05-01-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          100% spot on, but leave it to the fringe lunatics on both sides to go full retard.
                          I'm going to enjoy watching at least some portion of the media completely dismantle Bidens fucked up offspring like they've done with the Trump kids. What's good for the goose...

Comment

• Don't worry, the slimey Dems will pay some woman to say that Biden fingered her butthole or something.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Fucking based 13 year old.

Comment

• 4chan strikes again. This time on NBC's Today Show

"Dick Chmeller"

"Wife's Boyfriend"

LMAO

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

Google link so NBC has to pay for ad revenue

Comment

Working...
                                X