Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post

Most recent “before” and “current” picture of the build

Man, I know it was your dad's car but you could add up all that sheet metal and you could have bought one of my 69 Fastbacks. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
      Man, I know it was your dad's car but you could add up all that sheet metal and you could have bought one of my 69 Fastbacks. haha

Hahaha as intriguing as that is. My favorite is the 67.

And the best part of the build is that it’s all been funded by side job money . So zero money has come out of my wife and I’s bank account. So as long as I keep doing side work, the car will continue to get built haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And the best part of the build is that it’s all been funded by side job money . So zero money has come out of my wife and I’s bank account. So as long as I keep doing side work, the car will continue to get built haha
        Do you sleep? You have a full time job, a side job, and then time to do that much work on the Mustang?

Comment

• Well it’s gonna slow down for a bit now. My son was born last night. So I REALLY won’t be sleeping. But I gotta build this mustang for him at some point.

But a lot of the side work I do , I can do at my shop/job. I just do it after hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            Do you sleep? You have a full time job, a side job, and then time to do that much work on the Mustang?
            i built the majority of my car the same way.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              i built the majority of my car the same way.
              Same here, Hobby funds the hobby.

Comment

well it’s gonna slow down for a bit now. My son was born last night. So i really won’t be sleeping. But i gotta build this mustang for him at some point.

But a lot of the side work i do , i can do at my shop/job. I just do it after hours.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                congrats man.

Comment

• Congrats!

Comment

• Thanks guys

Comment

• New project...

Attached Files

Comment

• Nice stabbin cabin.

Comment

• Solid front axle swap and transfer case?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            New project...

Wow that’s clean.
                            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• LS juan swap
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                                Solid front axle swap and transfer case?
                                Exactly!

Hope to have it done and 'shaken down' by Easter Jeep Safari next spring!

Gonna throw some all terrains and new front coils for now, and will get through the summer in 4x2 configuration, and use the next few months to find some good donor parts, and to rebuild / improve as needed.

I still have my Wrangler and will keep DD'ing that. Until I get the front axle under the van we can still camp out of it, and flat tow the Jeep for wheeling. Once the van is done, I may start to get a little more aggressive with the Jeep.. Since that motor is on somewhat limited time, I would like to look at a Hemi swap for that. Found a company that offers a pretty good conversion package, keeping all electronics / dash functions intact. At that point it will probably also get axles, a little more lift, and 37's. And a Trailer to ride on..

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                LS juan swap
                                That would be cool, though I would likely stick with Ford stuff for simplicity. It's just the 4.6, but I got it so cheap a 5.4 swap isn't out of the question.. that would probably be year two though..

Comment

Working...
                                X