• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aimpoint Comp M2 ULTIMATE GROUP BUY

Damn not bad.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

What's the total price there?

EDIT: I just found it. Same price I paid for my complete new, demo-b kit. Lame.
      Last edited by YALE; 11-16-2010, 08:56 AM.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I have that Red Dot and I am very happy with it.
        WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          What's the total price there?
          With Shipping Total: $432.33

AR15 Group Buy -$90.81
          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
            With Shipping Total: $432.33

AR15 Group Buy -$90.81
            Yeah, I got it without getting it, buying a demo-b. If I'd known I could get all that NIB, though, I'd have rather had that.

Comment

SWFA are good people to deal with. Gonna have to pass on this offer though.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I had a knock off to begin with, the only real difference for the weekend shooter is the dot was slightly larger. Huge deal for shooting anything past 50 yards.
                WRX

Comment

I've heard through the grapevine that acogs and compm2's are being sold in lots of $200 each, this makes me curious.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The UPS website says my scope is out for delivery. I'm fucking jazzed, y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      The UPS website says my scope is out for delivery. I'm fucking jazzed, y'all.
                      Nice! Post up some pics when you get it attached.

Comment

Working...
                      X