Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    FIXT

this is my example of what I might look like if I were Caucasian, including being in the back of a police car:

Originally posted by naynay
    You show day in and day out that you lack any integrity, whatsoever, and i regret to inform, you are disliked by most.
    Irony?

Comment

i said i dont know who them is.

and when your peaceful protest goes awry you bust out the tiki torch and the god damn hell cat, am i rite?

these are you're people. im a respectable man with a professional career. i just have to laugh at you guys still talking about 2016 politics with no further agenda.

You sir, are literally endorsing the neo nazi's and that is more than alarming.

I doubt that any of the "Neo Nazis" could even tell you the political platform the actual Nazis stood for and I doubt that you could either.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

i can 100% guarantee you that i could not.

again, i am not too well versed in hate.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          Irony?
          Right. All this mouthing from a libtard who, by law cannot own a firearm?

Comment

i can 100% guarantee you that i could not.

again, i am not too well versed in hate.

They ran on socialized medicine, a living wage, environmentalism, and they wrote and passed the law that 30 years later became the 1968 Gun Control Act in the United States.

They also firmly believed in eugenics and strongly supported abortion.

You should read what Jews said about the 1968 Gun Control Act when it was being passed. They instantly recognized it as Hitlers law.

America's Most Aggressive Defender of Firearms Ownership

Hitler is also the person who invented the term "Assault Rife" and he was a hard core vegetarian for the last 2/3rds of his life.

Edit: Being a Democrat you are very well versed in hate. Where exactly do you think your political party came from?
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-24-2018, 09:22 AM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Right. All this mouthing from a libtard who, by law cannot own a firearm?

The law that got him in trouble is a bullshit one that has no business being on the books and the law that prevents him from legally owning a gun is equally bullshit.

Comment

LMAO... I had no idea fakenews couldn't own a firearm. I was just spit balling. That's fucking hilarious! One less libtard fucktard denied the right works for me. They all say they don't need them anyway.

Comment

LMAO... I had no idea fakenews couldn't own a firearm. I was just spit balling. That's fucking hilarious! One less libtard fucktard denied the right works for me. They all say they don't need them anyway.
                  Once you give the government the power to say that a single person can not own a firearm you are giving them the power to say that no one can own a firearm.

Comment

Was the libtard fucktard in question found guilty by due process?

Comment

Was the person in question found guilty by due process?
                      If you mean by a jury I doubt it. If you mean by a guilty plea I believe so.

It was in Waco I believe so you can look up the records.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        They ran on socialized medicine, a living wage, environmentalism, and they wrote and passed the law that 30 years later became the 1968 Gun Control Act in the United States.

They also firmly believed in eugenics and strongly supported abortion.

You should read what Jews said about the 1968 Gun Control Act when it was being passed. They instantly recognized it as Hitlers law.

America's Most Aggressive Defender of Firearms Ownership

Hitler is also the person who invented the term "Assault Rife" and he was a hard core vegetarian for the last 2/3rds of his life.

Edit: Being a Democrat you are very well versed in hate. Where exactly do you think your political party came from?
                        They overplayed their hand in 2016 and showed their true colors. Since that backfired, they want us to forget about it. What we have to do is keep reminding every potential voter what was said and done by them so that we don't fall for their new line of bullshit at the next election.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          It was in Waco I believe so you can look up the records.
                          LOL... No need to waste time on that shit. What has already been provided is enough for today's edition of a good laugh. Thanks!

Comment

LOL... No need to waste time on that shit. What has already been provided is enough for today's edition of a good laugh. Thanks!
                            He was speeding and ran from a police officer and did not know that the law had just changed making running a felony. I would not hold it against him

Comment

In other words, he was too much of a pussy for stopping and dealing with breaking the law, decided to run and was further punished... and it's the system's fault for his lack of inquiry. Thanks again for an even better laugh. Don't start nothin' ain't gonna be nothin'?

BTW, fucktard- Awesome tags you're generating. Really shows the butt hurt in epic proportion! LMMFAO!!!!

Comment

i dont know why you think i cant vote or own a gun...

learn something

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X