Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know any couple's that are "Swingers"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txstangnut View Post
    everyone I knew that tried it that was the last stop before divorce.
    Exactly.

I knew a couple that use to go to the 13th floor in Dallas to swing. Didn't work out in the long term. Jealously, distrust, and infighting is inevitable. Go see a marriage counselor if you are having problems. Swinging is not a viable long term solution to a marriage gone stale.

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
      I'll tell ya a short story....

I was in Florence, SC 13 years ago. Little city that seemed to be shut down after 8 PM every day, and all day Sunday.

Met a chick on Plenty of Fish, she had the largest clitoris I have ever seen. Very threatening sight indeed. Turns out she had a female friend. And a husband.
      Next time we met, all 3 of them showed up.

We get to my hotel room and husband pulls out a pistol from inside his boot and slides it under the bed.

"Not to worry"..... says he...."I'm a cop. And he was.... A detective. I was a little nervous until his wife's friend pulled out a handful of breast and popped it in my mouth to ease my stress... and the wife started jacking her clit off with 2 fingers... LOL..

Now, these were not top notch people in the looks department, I'd say a 6 at the most - but the sex itself was off the fucking hook.

I think I sent someone on this board a pic back then of that huge clit. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
        I'll tell ya a short story....

I was in Florence, SC 13 years ago. Little city that seemed to be shut down after 8 PM every day, and all day Sunday.

Met a chick on Plenty of Fish, she had the largest clitoris I have ever seen. Very threatening sight indeed. Turns out she had a female friend. And a husband.
        Next time we met, all 3 of them showed up.

We get to my hotel room and husband pulls out a pistol from inside his boot and slides it under the bed.

"Not to worry"..... says he...."I'm a cop. And he was.... A detective. I was a little nervous until his wife's friend pulled out a handful of breast and popped it in my mouth to ease my stress... and the wife started jacking her clit off with 2 fingers... LOL..

Now, these were not top notch people in the looks department, I'd say a 6 at the most - but the sex itself was off the fucking hook.

I think I sent someone on this board a pic back then of that huge clit. LOL!

:golf clapping:
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I guess the best part is I didn't have to share my girl with anyone, they supplied all the goods, lol!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

So you had sex with a cop in a motel on a bed with his gun under it while his wife watched

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
              So you had sex with a cop in a motel on a bed with his gun under it while his wife watched
              Your jealousy is showing.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                Even more kinky than that. He held a gun on me while I gave it to his wife up the ass, and the other girl licked my balls.

Right as I busted a nut he shot himself in the head.

Comment

Comment

I knew by 3rd party. Good friend of mine and his wife were friends of a couple I barely knew. That couple tried to get them into it. Some society in Dallas that couple was apart of. Even shared the website they uploaded videos to to try and entice them.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                    X