Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experience with selling a high HP vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And btw Aaron, post what you want for it in this thread and give a link or post up the basics, you'd be surprised. Lots of guys here still lurk and enjoy Mustangs, unbeknownst (sp?) to popular belief...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      I'll give them a shout, but I'm not military nor LE, so hopefully they are just friendly in general. I'm not looking to make bank, I just want a fair price with as little hassle as possible.
      They were just super cool and bought all sorts of exotic, modded, non stock stuff. But after I got there they just asked what I did and then were just really appreciative and they had all sorts of military, police, and sporting goods stuff on the walls. I think they do real estate and dabble in cars on the side. Wrote me a check on the spot. I can't remember what site I put it on but they were top bidder three times. He told me he kept waiting for me to sell him my car. LOL Oh yeah USAA, which makes sense I guess.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        And btw Aaron, post what you want for it in this thread and give a link or post up the basics, you'd be surprised. Lots of guys here still lurk and enjoy Mustangs, unbeknownst (sp?) to popular belief...
        People here enjoy Mustangs? I would have never guessed.

Comment

I noticed sometimes there’s 60-70 people viewing the back porch on any given day.. I think only about 30-40 of us still post regularly..

The lurkers need to post tits or gtfo!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

I asked, but haven’t seen anything.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
              I haven't had time to clean it up and take pictures, and need the second car until I officially start working from home again. It'll be a few weeks before I'm ready to list.

Comment

I haven't had time to clean it up and take pictures, and need the second car until I officially start working from home again. It'll be a few weeks before I'm ready to list.
                That's gonna cost you at least 3-4k off your asking price!

Comment

Then I'll ask for more.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                    Here's the ad, I'd love to find a home here, but I'll try the other avenues suggested as well.

Comment

Is $36K correct? For some reason I thought it was going to be decently more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Is $36K correct? For some reason I thought it was going to be decently more.
                        Depreciation in the first couple years is a B, I have significantly more in it.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                          I really really liked my CTS coupe but the little issues here and there drove me nuts. The things this thread brings up are exactly why I bought my Z3M. Other than the stereo upgrade, I got no interest in modding it. Looks good, drives fantastic, kind of exotic looking, but affordable.
                          what did you not like about the coupe? Seeing these dip around the mid $20s make them very appealing to me. I'd like a black 6 speed soon, but theres something like only 1300 or so, and I have a parking issue at the moment.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                            what did you not like about the coupe? Seeing these dip around the mid $20s make them very appealing to me. I'd like a black 6 speed soon, but theres something like only 1300 or so, and I have a parking issue at the moment.
                            Here you go. Black, 6spd, mid $20s. only catch is it is a buy back car-

Most of the mid $20k cars Ive been seeing are higher mileage....

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                              Here you go. Black, 6spd, mid $20s. only catch is it is a buy back car-

Most of the mid $20k cars Ive been seeing are higher mileage....
                              Will you explain a buy back? like a repo?
                              Once they hit 100k, people dump the cars. I saw a 4 door at 97k for $22k.
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                                Dash/console light issues, windows not syncing up when opening and shutting the door. There was something else I can't remember but with just 50k miles it was a reminder of why I stear clear of GM products. They also have driveshaft, sunroof, and timing chain issues. 11 and back 6cyl at least had oil burning issues.

I really loved the design, comfort, and concept of that car and it had me looking hard at the Lexus FC cars since it would be all that and reliable.
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X