Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many "Soap" characters are there in TX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many "Soap" characters are there in TX?

MAN ACCUSED OF RAPING A COW CLAIMS IT IS THE REINCARNATION OF HIS DEAD WIFE

Tweet
    Pleasanton, TX | A man of Indian origin recently arrested for sexually molesting a cow on a Texan ranch claims the animal is, in fact, the reincarnation of his deceased wife.
    Rajiv Chowdhury, 34, was intercepted this week by Atascosa County police after ranch owner Ted Bukowski called police after he found the half-naked man sexually assaulting one of his cows.

Bukowski first believed his cattle were being harassed by coyotes until he discovered it was, in fact, a man that was the source of all the disturbance.

“He asked me not to shoot. He told me he wouldn’t do it again if I didn’t call the police” Bukowski, 67, told reporters.

“He said the cow was the reincarnation of his wife, and when I asked him what the hell he was talking about, he said the cow had the same eyes, smell, and taste than his deceased wife,” he recalled, visibly amused.
    “I don’t know what those Hindus preach at church, but that sure sounds to me like the church of the Devil,” he added, laughing.

Ted Bukowski, 67, believed his cattle were being harassed by coyotes until he discovered Chowdhury, 34, sexually molesting one of his cows.

A cultural and religious context
    Professor of Religious studies at the University of Houston, Janet Fitzgerald, believes Rajiv Chowdhury’s sexual assault upon the cow must be understood in the specific cultural and religious context of Hinduism.

“The man lost his wife last year and possibly was honest when he said he believed the animal was the reincarnation of his dead wife,” she told local reporters.

“In Hinduism, sex with animals is not an uncommon theme and many of their deities share half-human, half-animal features,” she explained.

“Certain religions such as Islam also allow sexual intercourse with animals under certain particular conditions. Every situation must be analyzed in its proper cultural and religious context,” she adds.
    Bestiality is currently illegal in the state of Texas since 2017 and offenders face a maximum penalty of a one year in prison and/or a fine of not more than $4,000, according to legal experts.

If you want to bang animals, go back to your country where that culture is accepted.

Comment

Cows are sacred to Indias's hinduism so he must be a muslim

Comment

Are they positive that he was having sex with a cow and not just one of the local ladies

Comment

The rancher doesn't see opportunity even when it's staring him right in the face. If I were the rancher I would not have called the cops on the guy but I would have offered to let him save his wife from the slaughterhouse for about 10 times market value.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            The rancher doesn't see opportunity even when it's staring him right in the face. If I were the rancher I would not have called the cops on the guy but I would have offered to let him save his wife from the slaughterhouse for about 10 times market value.
            Now you're a racist and the local REEEEEEEEEEEEEEs are protesting your farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              Now you're a racist and the local REEEEEEEEEEEEEEs are protesting your farm.
              Protesting a farm is as useful as pissing into the wind. I can see a bunch of morons parading through a field holding signs when a bull decides to chase them.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Don’t knock it till ya try it.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                  Moo means No!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    Moo means No!
                    Moo means "Cum in me" or at least that is what Soap told me it means. He is pretty in touch with a cows feelings so I tend to believe him.

Comment

Is this your twin brother? Is his name Casper?

Comment

Do you mean, don't knock it over till you try it? (cow tipping)

Comment

Working...
                        X