No announcement yet.

Procharged C6Z vs. Viper vs. CTS-V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your the reason I didn't buy that sliver one, Id be doing the same thing to it.
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

The cheapest I've seen an 09+ is $43K. Still slightly out of my range, but well-worth what they cost.

Comment

The V cars 09 and up are the only Cadillac cars ever built that hold any kinda value.

Comment

Worth every penny and I paid more then 43k for mine But I love it. Yeah Brian I tried to keep it tune only, then intake, then I realized a pulley swap is 100rw help for cheap, then headers, then well since its breathing better might as well add a cam, etc.... Stupid car lol
          -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
          -1993 Cobra- 700rw
          -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
          -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
          -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
            The V cars 09 and up are the only Cadillac cars ever built that hold any kinda value.
            Ya, those first series Vs have been dropping like rocks.

Remember the Alante(sp)? The "Ferrari Cadillac." LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
              Worth every penny and I paid more then 43k for mine But I love it. Yeah Brian I tried to keep it tune only, then intake, then I realized a pulley swap is 100rw help for cheap, then headers, then well since its breathing better might as well add a cam, etc.... Stupid car lol
              Sounds like you're doing it right, to me.

Comment

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on doing the Ls9 cam and a blower on my truck. pretty sure I unloaded both Novas today. That and I want a stupid go kart.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post

I had a silver 09 bought and talked myself out of it. I've never had a car as a daily and knew for a fact I'd do everything in my power to make it faster. They wanted 45 for it and it had 7,000 miles on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    I had one. It was a fun car but this one is in every single way better!

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on doing the Ls9 cam and a blower on my truck. pretty sure I unloaded both Novas today. That and I want a stupid go kart.
                    lol for real? No way its that much fun

I had a silver 09 bought and talked myself out of it. I've never had a car as a daily and knew for a fact I'd do everything in my power to make it faster. They wanted 45 for it and it had 7,000 miles on it.
                    Thats a good deal depending on condition and options
                    -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
                    -1993 Cobra- 700rw
                    -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
                    -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
                    -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

Did anyone see top gear when they drag raced the CTSV Wagon against the new Ferarri? I have driven all 3 of the CTSV's (2011's) and although most people dislike the wagon, I personally like it. Nothing like having people rolling up on you laughing at you in your wagon and then just torching their ass on the road. The coupe is fun, sedan is better and the wagon just for shitz and giggles..

Comment

That's awesome! i bet the converter/tuning really helps it

Comment

Bring it to Sean and let him work his magic on the shifts. So long as the trans is hurting as to why it's lazy now, I guarantee you, you will be nothing but satisfied with the results!!

Comment

that zo6 seemed pretty slow..
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
                              I had one. It was a fun car but this one is in every single way better!

lol for real? No way its that much fun

Thats a good deal depending on condition and options
                              You remember the car I posted, same optiions as yours. They wanted 47 and they got all the way to 45. As far as the kart, yes. It's a freakin blast and I cant wait to get into a shifter kart that'll run 100+mph. The neighborhood HOA is gonna have a caow when I hit the trail that goes around....

Comment

Does the V still have stock LSA internals? Impressive it's holding up to a shot of N02 and supercharger boost.

I may have to come out and play with you guys sometime! I should at least be able to take out the supercharged Z06 (at least until it's dialed in) and Jason's Viper.
                                Last edited by quikag; 09-01-2011, 09:02 PM.
                                Ford
                                GM
                                Toyota
                                VAG

Comment

Working...
                                X