Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos got Jared G. flipped on his head at a meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude on the right looks like a dick tracy movie character with all that blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      The hair, the shirt or the shoes, not sure which is more douchey?
      That shirt screams failed 2000's country singer.

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
      dude on the right looks like a dick tracy movie character with all that blue.
      Guy on the right owns a pretty decent Italian restaurant in Rockwall. Middle guy is his son who was just accepted into fighter pilot school.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Are you a fucking retard?

You think I'm a commie?

You think I'm a pedo ally?

All bullshit aside, are you suffering from some kind of mental illness? You're drawing conclusions from some victim fantasy you've made up, like the world is against you for your beliefs or something.

I've never voted for a single democrat in my life. I usually vote R or third party.

Dude, you're fucking unhinged. Get some help. Your grasp of the real world is slipping into an infowars conspiracy nightmare.
        You’re the one shilling for Commies and pedos. I don’t care how you vote or what you say about me or anyone else. Your actions speak to the truth and so do all your senseless personal BS with everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          You’re the one shilling for Commies and pedos. I don’t care how you vote or what you say about me or anyone else. Your actions speak to the truth and so do all your senseless personal BS with everyone.
          Shut the fuck up, retard.
          sigpic

Comment

Retard fight!

Comment

I wonder what he thinks of himself when he looks at that photo. I would be pretty embarrassed, personally.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Retard fight!
                Even the winner is a loser.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

Yea, but I'm the best loser. Fuck that inbred hillbilly sister fucking getting cucked by local inmates piece of shit.

All he does is sit at home and fabricate traveling and remote glory holes for truck/meth stops anyways.

I mean, as long as he can make up shit that isn't remotely accurate, I guess I can too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Fuck that inbred hillbilly sister fucking getting cucked by local inmates piece of shit.
                    Ha!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Shut the fuck up, retard.
                      That’s it? That’s your best? Care to take IQ tests and compare? If I’m retarded in anyway, it’s 100% because I’ve argued with you. You’re just dragging everyone down to your level and beating them with extensive retard experience. You win, you’re definitely a top 3 retard around here. I concede.

Welcome to the top 3 on the list of idiots I will never acknowledge here. As a matter of fact you are firmly in slot #2. You may even have the stuff to unseat #1 if you try a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        That’s it? That’s your best? Care to take IQ tests and compare? If I’m retarded in anyway, it’s 100% because I’ve argued with you. You’re just dragging everyone down to your level and beating them with extensive retard experience. You win, you’re definitely a top 3 retard around here. I concede.

Welcome to the top 3 on the list of idiots I will never acknowledge here. As a matter of fact you are firmly in slot #2. You may even have the stuff to unseat #1 if you try a bit.
                        Are you still bumping that toothless country cocksucker you put overtime in with during local pride parades?

Man, shut the fuck up already. Do you want to look over my shoulder as I vote and realize we probably vote the fucking same?
                        sigpic

Comment

How do I get my retard ranking? Is it the number of posts I have divided by the number of years I have been here?

Comment

Quarterly Uno tournaments determines rank.
                            sigpic

Comment

Are you still bumping that toothless country cocksucker you put overtime in with during local pride parades?
                              ahahaha, fuck yeah!
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Quarterly Uno tournaments determines rank.
                                Do I have to wear a mask during the tournament?

Comment

Working...
                                X