Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is your line on drawing your weapon on someone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jose View Post
    This post reminds me of a situation that happened to me a few years back.

http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55716
    Not to get all mushy, but it's odd/eerie reading some of Forrest's posts in that thread.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      Not to get all mushy, but it's odd/eerie reading some of Forrest's posts in that thread.
      Not at all, I was thinking the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Simmer down. Your extra chromosome is acting up.
        Please mister, don't shoot me

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
          Please mister, don't shoot me
          Don't do any retarded stuff and I won't. I know it's going to be hard for you, but try your best little buddy!

Comment

Hands up don't shoot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              Don't do any retarded stuff and I won't. I know it's going to be hard for you, but try your best little buddy!
              So you shoot retarded people?

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                So you shoot retarded people?
                No way I'm going to tussle with them. That retard strength is not joke!

So yes, I'd shoot you if I thought you were about to harm me or mine.

Comment

the only time I have pulled mine was someone came running up behind me at 11:30pm at Walmart in NRH. I spun around with my gun drawn and the barrell hit the guy in the forehead. He backed off very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                    That's very interesting, either I don't recall that from my course, or it wasn't taught.

I'll amend my second step to draw down, the last step is the one I hope to never have to go to.
                    Read up on the Sul grip/position.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Not Texas but...

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                        That fucking sucks, another State I will never go too...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                          I hope Trump gets involved and either commutes the sentence or Pardons him as soon as they convict him. Such a fucked up story. Fuck Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            By the way, I remember talking about this kind of thing in my CHL class. The instructor pointed out that drawing your weapon and not aiming it would be considered force, where aiming it would be considered deadly force. (In a general sense, of course, depending on the outside circumstances).
                            Although it was never covered in my class, that's the way I've always handled it; you don't draw your gun unless your prepared to use it. In the situation I had a few years back at the DFW National Cemetery, that is why I never drew my gun.

Comment

I've drawn down on somebody only one time, and his demeanor went from badass to groveling little bitch in no time flat. I told him to shut the fuck up and stay right where he was while I added distance between us. Got in my truck and gtfo as quickly as I reasonably could.

Right or wrong, it immediately diffused what could have been a much uglier situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X