• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear coil overs came too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• sweet!
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Couple wheels and tires mounted up today. I likeeeeee

Comment

• Pretty cool. You did right with the polished lip. That's gonna look great.

Comment

• Did a little mock up today.

Comment

• Cobra calipers look bitchin'. What brackets did you use?

Also, I did a little work on the old car this weekend too...

Finally, after 14 years of rolling around with this flame job in place, My 12 year old daughter Jade and I jumped into the deep end, prepping, taping and striping this thing. I thought for years I would do the outline in red or maybe black just to fix some edges, but after living with it for so long, I think we found the

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                Cobra calipers look bitchin'. What brackets did you use?

Also, I did a little work on the old car this weekend too...

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...43#post1703543

Got the kit from mustangsteve.com and then just used the factory cobra stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
                  Got the kit from mustangsteve.com and then just used the factory cobra stuff
                  Perfect. That's the way I'd have done it too. That's gonna be cool.

Comment

Perfect. That's the way I'd have done it too. That's gonna be cool.

Yeah. I have some studs coming too since it requires longer studs. The rears will be fine since im using the AJE suspension and the 8.8 rear end

Comment

• Think I’m gonna have to do a front end kit on this thing. Got the wheels mounted with brakes today. But man they rub the control arms like crazy. I think it will be different when there is an engine in it making the suspension come down and compress. But man. Doesn’t look good.

So on to other things for now. May look into some different style upper control arms at the least.

But on a positive note. The wheels and brakes look great.

Comment

• Got the left lower patch panel in on the floor boards for the kick panel part.

Working on the drivers side tomorrow I think.

Comment

• Gotta get some money together for the front suspension. Looks like my best bet will be the AJE conversion for the front too. Guess I may swell match the front and rear kits lol.shit

Comment

• What backspace did you get for those wheels? You need around 4.75 to clear the upper control arm. If those are off-the-shelf latemodel wheels, you're going to need spacers (more likely adapters) if you stick with stock style front suspension.

Comment

What backspace did you get for those wheels? You need around 4.75 to clear the upper control arm. If those are off-the-shelf latemodel wheels, you're going to need spacers (more likely adapters) if you stick with stock style front suspension.

I think I’ll end up going with the aftermarket stuff. These are just kind of off the shelf wheels. It’s all good

Comment

• DJs kit on his 69 is really nice and changed the car completely.

Comment

Working...
                                X