Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally figured out why Helsinki feels so familiar every time I'm here

...it's 1997 all over again. It's like living in the "Streets" level from GoldenEye 64 (without those fucking Russians)

Last edited by Strychnine; 08-30-2018, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
      I still like to barge into rooms and shout "no one ever expects the SPANISH INQUISITION!"

Comment

• Great, now I gotta play some Goldeneye!

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Great, now I gotta play some Goldeneye!
          Had a friend that thought he was super badass at the game back in the day. He was pretty good, and I probably couldn't have beaten him. But he was mouthy about it, so I set the handicap in my favor and beat him many times. A feature he wasn't really aware of. I finally told him about it years later. True story.
          WH

Comment

• edit double post
            WH

Comment

• Comment

• fuck yes.

heemeyer and stack. two bros that just had enough. maybe a bit crazy, but when you burn a man down to what he thinks is nothing. crazy may be all he has left.

still a great reminder for the man that sometimes when they push, the people that decide to push back may do so in magnificent fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                  fuck yes.

heemeyer and stack. two bros that just had enough. maybe a bit crazy, but when you burn a man down to what he thinks is nothing. crazy may be all he has left.

still a great reminder for the man that sometimes when they push, the people that decide to push back may do so in magnificent fashion.
                  Amen.

Comment

• This trash ass bitch is ranting on FB in a local garage sale group about her creepy uncle/father molesting somebody and I went to her page and found this.... classy af.

Comment

• Seems legit.
                      WH

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Comment

• ^He lives in Iowa. That monstrosity is probably the result of boredom and beer.

Comment

• hay i mean if it looks stoopid but it werks, it aint really stooped, now is it?
                                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                                X