X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^
    u bitter bro?

Comment

Weird. Did she try and represent herself the first go around? Usually if a spouse cheats that's a free ticket for custody and child support.

Comment

These undoubtedly more to the story here. That shit doesnt happen to a half way fit mother in texas.

And what is the custody situation? There's no way it's even 50% here.

Edit: also the only truly unreasonable part of that is the wage based child support. Having to stay in melissa is far from a travesty and all the other stuff is not that far fetched.

And an accountant should be making damn near 100K if they have decent experience...if not more. Im guessing she isnt entry level here. That will cover plenty of options in melissa ISD. It sounds like a bunch of mountains made of mole hills.
        Last edited by Ruffdaddy; 06-13-2018, 08:50 AM.

Comment

No one should be screwed over like that but it's kind of nice to hear it's not the guy this time. The courts need less involvement in these matters. Seems they do nothing but royally fuck over one side instead of deciding on an agreement that is mutually beneficial.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            ...by her ex-husband and his new wife (who happens to be an attorney).
            She is screwed.

You can't pay $400 per hour to keep up with someone that knows how to do the work, can do it for free, has the inside track on all the skeletons in your closet, and has a vested interest in making your life hell.

Maybe she could start dating an attorney? Good luck.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Weird. Did she try and represent herself the first go around? Usually if a spouse cheats that's a free ticket for custody and child support.
              In Texas, I thought that wasn't grounds; at least for divorce.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                ^^^^^
                u bitter bro?
                Not at all, I have never been married much less divorced.

I am a keen observer of the world around me and normally hear these kind of stories from men.

FYI for any of you broads that are posting here or reading this; Texas Family Courts could give a shit if your man was sticking his dick in someone else while the two of you were together.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Probably not many broads on here other than magnus and naynay.

Comment

You misspelled bitches.

Comment

Speaking of Naynay, does anyone know if his wife cheated on him with a white guy or a black guy? Do black guys get as pissed about their old ladies cheating on them with a white dude as white dudes get pissed about their old lady cheating with a black dude?
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        Alimony? Hardly. She's a single mom forced to pay child support to her ex and his new wife.

She's definitely not some drunk/methhead/shithead/otherhead. She's an accountant, they have a kid, he cheated on her, they got divorced. Don't know all the details of the first round, but along the way she got a chance to do some contract work on the side to make more money. Her ex and his new attorney/wife decided to take her W9/1099 wages from a year of that temporary contracting and use it as the basis to argue that she was making so much money that he needed her support. Somehow they won that appeal.

And as with all contracting gigs, when it's up it's up. She doesn't have that income anymore, but the judge didn't care that it would not be a permanent thing.

She is not allowed to live anywhere other than Melissa ISD (population 4,700) lest she lose more custody, the housing situation in Melissa is less than ideal, and there are hardly any apartments there. Per the ruling, she's also not allowed to have a roommate, and she must live in dwelling with at least a 2 bedrooms - which she can't afford on her own due to him sucking on her wallet - so she's had to move back in with her parents. She's also required to pay for their son's medical insurance, dental insurance, etc.

Good enough?

Sounds like what hundreds of men go through in divorces...especially in Texas. Good for the ex husband.

But, there’s more to the story than what she’s telling you. There always is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It is only on very rare occasion in my experience that the male gets the child unless there are other issues.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            It is only on very rare occasion in my experience that the male gets the child unless there are other issues.
                            My buddy is a Jamaican guy with dreadlocks and he has custody of his kid, the mom is white.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                              In Texas, I thought that wasn't grounds; at least for divorce.
                              I believe you are correct, unless the kid was "abandoned" during a booty call:
                              Adultery can indirectly impact child custody or visitation, however, if a spouse abandoned the children while having the affair.
                              Find out if an extramarital affair can impact spousal maintenance, property division, or child custody in a Texas divorce.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                                it's getting more common, as is 50/50 custody with no child support.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X