What’s a good indoor antenna?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
    Sports are a much clearer picture over the air.
    I watch the news every now and again. Very rare I watch professional sports.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Works fantastic. For F#$% sake they were pushy when I cancelled. Well your going to lose all these prime channels. Nope, you charge me 8 dollars for something I can get for free anyways. You need a phone line in case you ever lose cell service. Nope, my Verizon is more reliable then your internet. On and on and on. Cut my bill fro 127.00 to 67.00. Not a big deal just the principle.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Would be cool to get that where I am in the mountains. We can't get TV or even radio over the air here.

Comment

Is anyone a little further out? I'm in Greenville and most of the towers are in the 60 mile radius and wondering how well the longer range antennas work.
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

The furthest tower is 43mi away so I’m gonna try the 50mile 1byone that kingjason got.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
              I've used the RCA flat black panels with good success.

Cut the cord and get all the local channels in HD for free.

The HD reception via antenna is much better than the direct TV HD or cable signal I was getting.
              I found one of these in one of the trailers I bought flip and works just fine. Fuck cable. First off I don’t really watch that much TV really. It’s mostly Internet without Internet I’ll probably kill myself. Just good high-speed Internet Netflix and Xbox live and of course YouTube and some twitch.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

i have a strange 2 antenna hookup to 1 TV but it works great. it's strange because one is amplified and one is not. you'd think it'd work better with both amplified. my samsung tv has a great built in tuner. no name tv's are a pain in the ass with antenna's and crappy built in tuners

- two RCA flat black panels
                - one amplified and one not
                - splitters out to the TV

Comment

Antenna

I bought a rooftop antenna from Amazon that got up to a 50 mile range. I am about 25 miles from the local towers. I just put it in the attic and used my cable co's amplifier and works great on 5-6 tv's thru the splitter. I can pickup all of the local Dallas/Ft.Worth channels no problem.

I have since moved it onto the pole I already had on my chimney to see if I could get better reception. I can't tell the difference. In the attic was fine.

I will tell you the picture quality with a good signal will always beat cable or satellite signals. Those 2 are compressed. Over the air is not compressed and weather does not impact my signal at all. YMMV.

Comment

Working...
                  X