Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrorist training camp for children found in New Mexico.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zachary View Post
    Out on bail, WTAF?
    Bail must be granted in all matters except for capital crimes. That is an Engraved in Stone Law. Bail is also explicitly prohibited by law from being punitive, it is to guarantee an appearance in court only. If you don't like it you should push for amending or repealing the 8th amendment in the Bill of Rights
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      Bail must be granted in all matters except for capital crimes. That is an Engraved in Stone Law. Bail is also explicitly prohibited by law from being punitive, it is to guarantee an appearance in court only. If you don't like it you should push for amending or repealing the 8th amendment in the Bill of Rights
      shut up

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
        shut up
        If you're not happy about something don't run your mouth about it, go do something about it. If you don't agree with constitutional protections for people accused of a crime maybe you should consider personally performing a summary execution of the person accused of the crime since you know everything.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

We are a reactionary species. Just like every other tragedy, instead of making an example out of these fucks, we'll wait with our thumbs up our asses until something happens and then start pointing fingers.
          Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          lol, it's already started for a lot - just the rest of us are still observing/ignoring it.
          The war I'm referring to is actual combat in areas never imagined.

Comment

^^^ Freedom has dangers of its own but they are risk that I'm willing to take.

Comment

Damn...that's crazy! Makes you think...
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
              X