No announcement yet.

Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed miserably at 115’s attempt. Did too many warm-up sets I think because I was skurrd to try it. Will have to wait for another time due to changing up routine next week.

Comment

• Since starting the diet thing almost a year ago I've now lost 46lbs. Approximately 8 months of keto has been responsible for 36 of those. Running is far easier now and my motorcycle accelerates much quicker.
      219 as of yesterday. I'm thinking 205 is the lowest I want to go.

Comment

• Pick up a 45lb dumbbell and try it, if you think it's so easy now...

Comment

• I'm old and you are still bitches

55s on 120s since the gym doesnt have large dumbbells.
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
            I'm old and you are still bitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3BHCOimFJo
            Jesus. You big bastard!

I am going under the knife again tomorrow. Apparently popped a stitch or two in my hernia area from 2012 or around it. Hopefully that is all it is and what is irritating my back on that side. I may have to start wearing a belt all the time I am doing anything. I almost think it is as much my gun belt grinding across there and constant pulling in that area than the weight lifting. Well that and I am sure building that truck where the tires and wheels weighed 450 lbs probably didn't help any. Started kind of feeling it around January and then my back started acting up. Did some ab work a couple of weeks ago and it really hurt the next day. Like I was dreaming about the pain that night. This old age shit sucks. I guess better than laying around getting diabetes or something.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I'm old and you are still bitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3BHCOimFJo
              Anyone can lift heavy with such a fantastic spotter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                Anyone can lift heavy with such a fantastic spotter.
                fuck yeah! spotters were on point!
                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• White_Lightning?! I havent heard that name in years!!!

Comment

• Good news boys, woke up today and had another damn lipoma forming he couldn't see till he blew me up. 30 minutes and I was out. We will see if my back still nags after this.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Did a 3 day fast. Did nothing but drink mineral water (for the electrolytes) the whole time. Towards the end it kind of hurt, when the big detox was kicking in. Trying to work my way up to be able to fast for a week.

Currently I only eat once a day, or every 24 hours. 7 meals a week. Lowered caloric intake = super health.
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        White_Lightning?! I havent heard that name in years!!!
                        im still around.. still lifting iron addict till I die! how about you bud?
                        2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

im still around.. still lifting iron addict till I die! how about you bud?
                          Still lifting...still training. But man I'm on that "light weight" kick at least by your standards. I am surprised that I can still keep size on with low(ish) weight and higher reps.

I've had to also increase cardio now that I'm old and my metabolism is gone.

Comment

Still lifting...still training. But man I'm on that "light weight" kick at least by your standards. I am surprised that I can still keep size on with low(ish) weight and higher reps.

I started keto.. dropped 70lbs (mostly cos I got fat) and am slowly still getting lighter and leaner while getting my strength up.. gotta do what you gotta do.
                            2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

I started keto.. dropped 70lbs (mostly cos I got fat) and am slowly still getting lighter and leaner while getting my strength up.. gotta do what you gotta do.
                              My biggest problem was the chronic pain from heavy weights. Rarely did I have any serious injuries...but there was always something that hurt fairly bad. "Light" weights were intended to be a temporary thing but they have stuck around a bit longer than expected.

Getting stronger while losing weight at any age past 21 is badass. Props.

Comment

This is basically where I'm at. The heave weights that I worked up to always left my shoulders sore for most of the week. This was after making adjustments like tucking elbows in, switching to dumbbells, etc.

Now, the older I get, I'm noticing much older people and how a lot of them are over weight, aren't very mobile, can't stand straight, can't put on a pair of pants, etc. My focus seems to have made a shift towards more cardio, stretching and basically maintaining a decent physic rather than going for Mr. Oplymia so that hopefully I can wipe my own butt when I'm 70.

Comment

Working...
                                X