No announcement yet.

My ghost investigation "team"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know of some creepy ass places in east tx. I don't believe but have been scared shitless a few times.

Comment

That flashlight bit is...interesting
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

JC316, I wish I didn't read your story. I've been walking throughout the house with the lights off creeped out as fuck.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
          My wife's grandma lives on Bobwhite..... Hmmm
          Sorry to hear that. The neighborhood was going to shit when we left back in 94.

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          JC316, I wish I didn't read your story. I've been walking throughout the house with the lights off creeped out as fuck.
          I was scared of the dark till I was 17. Even to this day I still don't like noises in the middle of the night.

Comment

I don't believe in ghosts, but that JC's story is creeping me right the fuck out. I hate clowns, they've always scared me. I guess I didn't need to sleep tonight anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              I don't believe in ghosts, but that JC's story is creeping me right the fuck out. I hate clowns, they've always scared me. I guess I didn't need to sleep tonight anyway.
              As you can probably imagine, I am not a big fan of clowns either.

Comment

Fuck the clowns, its the pale white figure he described that's giving me a mind fuck as I walk around the house.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Why the fuck did I open this thread?
                  2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
                  www.militarystangs.com

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out the flashlight.
                    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                      Sorry to hear that. The neighborhood was going to shit when we left back in 1994.
                      True story
                      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

i do believe in spooks....i do...i do...i do!
                        Man, you guys might get your own tv show with results like the flash light thing. We watch all ghost shows on tv and none of the shows ever have actual paranormal footage.
                        .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                          I'm still trying to figure out the fleshlight.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            There are actually two living in there.
                            Ghosts live? As in take up residence, pay rent/mortgage, do yard work, procreate and pay taxes? I am confused.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Ghosts live? As in take up residence, pay rent/mortgage, do yard work, procreate and pay taxes? I am confused.
                              wise guy.
                              .....bro....

Comment

There are stories I have heard from several family members of the house my wife grew up in. I prefer not to think about it too hard, but I did experience a couple of things.

About a month or two after her grandfather died, we were in his old room going through his huge collection of DVD, VHS to divide up. He had been sick for a few years and spent a lot of time in this room. He was a kind man, but a prankster. He and I were close. He was also a Shriner clown. Anyhow, we were boxing up the videos and we noticed a strong baby powder smell we couldn't explain. For those who don't know, clowns use baby powder on their faces when they put their make up on. He had not dressed as a clown in many years. We kinda laughed that it was him hanging around watching us. Right after that we heard someone open the front door and slam it. I went to check the door immediately, and no one had come or gone and it was locked. It hadn't been open, and there is a storm door outside so there is no way wind blew it shut...and locked it.

I have heard other members who lived in the house describe a child or an old lady. One strange thing I used to watch was their dog would scratch and scratch at this one place in the kitchen floor like it was trying to dig a hole straight through it. This would go on for hours until he got tired. He would do this every day at least a little while. They replaced the floor at least once and the dog did it again, this time a tile floor. It never made any sense. The poor old dog eventually died of old age. It is a pier & beam house and I always wondered if something could be buried under it.
                                Last edited by Frank; 08-04-2012, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X