No announcement yet.

2016 Chevy SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Badass, I’ve been curious how roomy the interior is on those.

Comment

Nice car, the Holden Grill is a nice touch...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Nice SS
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Those are sweet cars!! Hope it works out!!
          Ford
          GM
          Toyota
          VAG

Comment

Thanks guys. Just got home with it and already gave her a bath.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              Nothing that a CTRL+scroll won't fix.
              I have no idea what that is/does. Behind the times here.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                Cool car, you might want to blur out the plate though because some crackhead is gonna stalk you to steal your water hose and your neighbor's a/c units now.
                Thats funny but not my plates anyway and he kept them

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                  Badass, I’ve been curious how roomy the interior is on those.
                  Plenty if everyone is 6ft or less

Comment

I was in Austin last weekend picking up my new beater Porsche. Next time we head that way maybe then. We stop at monument cafe often because I like to get out of the car and eat real food on the drive to SA.

Comment

I really like these. I feel like they always cancel the good cars like this, however i bet it was related to being too close to the CTS-V. They'd rather charge the premium for the Caddy.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        I was in Austin last weekend picking up my new beater Porsche. Next time we head that way maybe then. We stop at monument cafe often because I like to get out of the car and eat real food on the drive to SA.
                        I’m 5 minutes from monument cafe. Used to be 10x better years ago by the way. Has become trendy and commercialized from what it started as. We have all but stopped going.

Funny you came here for a car and i went to ft worth for the ss.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          I really like these. I feel like they always cancel the good cars like this, however i bet it was related to being too close to the CTS-V. They'd rather charge the premium for the Caddy.
                          From what i have seen and understand gm had no interest in this car but had contract requirements to fulfill with holden after they killed off pontiac. Yes i can only imagine how great these could have been if continued.

Comment

Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
                            Plenty if everyone is 6ft or less
                            Will the driver's seat accommodate someone 6'5"? I can come chauffeur you around.

Comment

I have never even noticed one of these until this thread.. then I saw one on the road today.. those are sexy as hell nice ride man!
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
                                I’m 5 minutes from monument cafe. Used to be 10x better years ago by the way. Has become trendy and commercialized from what it started as. We have all but stopped going.

Funny you came here for a car and i went to ft worth for the ss.
                                We’ve been going almost that long. My family is in SA, so we go back and forth a bit. If you have other rec’s we are always looking for good local places. We actually stayed in Georgetown on the other side of 35 one night. The Porsche I got is fairly rare with less than 2k in the US over 3 years. It’s pretty rough but should make a fun project / driver.

Comment

Working...
                                X