X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this sounds about right to me.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

i know i know, alex jones is out there on most issues, but this is a good read.
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jake- View Post
        I used to be a more or less straight R voter. My eyes have been opened, not anymore. Check out who voted for NDAA. Seriously look it up, and republicans are for smaller government? Wake up people.

Just last night Romney was claiming he is pro-life, I'm not even going to attempt to post all the videos of him claiming to be pro-choice. He even went so far as to say he had a close relative who died from an illegal abortion so he is all for legal abortions. He is as slimy as they come.
        Same here, actually thought there was a difference between (R) and (D), not any more.
        It boils down to Republicrat vs. Constitutionalist, those are the 2 choices we have.
        If you question the mainline republicans (neo-cons) and their views or actually have done some research and have come to think for yourself, ahh well that's a no no, and you must be a RP jockey swinger or a loon.

Like you I never even gave RP a look, but did some research on Jeckyll Island and saw this nation was sold out long ago. The (R) and (D) is just there to make people think they have a choice, and to keep the people fighting on who got us into this mess and who will get us out.

Now it's who's a Constitutionalist.
        2 Chronicles 7:14
        If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
          i just find it hard to settle with the better of the two evils, thats why our country is in the hole its in.
          Enjoy settling for the worst evil then, and watching the shit in our country get worse.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
            Enjoy settling for the worst evil then, and watching the shit in our country get worse.

Stevo
            you think romney will make it any better? not by much.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

you think romney will make it any better? not by much.
              I think a little bit better is much better than watching it get worse just because I am trying make a point about principals

Stevo.
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                I think a little bit better is much better than watching it get worse just because I am trying make a point about principals

Stevo.
                man i hear ya, but we need to take a stand against this shit. if not paul, then someone else. its nott about the canidate, its about the ideas.
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

man i hear ya, but we need to take a stand against this shit. if not paul, then someone else. its nott about the canidate, its about the ideas.
                  I agree with you and I'll vote for Ron Paul if he gets nominated, but I will not write him in if he doesn't or if he doesn't tip his hat to someone else, getting four more years of 0bama just to have a chance of making a statement or based on principals still means you are going to end up with four more years of 0bama.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    wtf? you will see it as the republican party failing if he doesn't get the nomination? He isn't even a damn republican?! He has said in multiple interviews that he is not a conservative, and he is not a republican - flat out. We don't get behind him because his foreign policy is childish and naive - end of story. That is it, foreign policy - if he had a proactive stance he would get nomination, he doesn't so he won't. He is left of Obama on foreign policy, completely unacceptable. How sad is it that Obama would be schooling Ron Paul on why we need to be proactive? All I hear from Ron Paul supporters is naivete and fairy tale hopes and dreams shit. "Oh, but he doesn't mean that." "Oh, the media is just against him, and the republicans, and anyone that disagrees." Maybe it's just because he's unrealistic. He gets the liberal vote for being anti-war, he gets the gay and lesbian vote for being pro gay marriage, he gets the pot smokers for the legalize vote... what do all of these have in common? None of them are Republicans, and none of them have ANYTHING in common, which is why his "movement" always falls apart, every single fucking time he runs. Yet, I still see all of you guys nut hugging the dude like it's going to suddenly happen on his 3rd attempt.
                    Everybody is piss scared of his foreign policy for no reason. Obammy has already "pulled out" of iraq, so what's next? Its not even possible for Paul to get in there and say "Well, now I'm the prez. So get everyone home right nao! NAO!!" Not going to happen, ever, under any circumstance. For one, he's not a blithering idiot and knows that if we were to actually adopt his plan, that we'd need a longer term, more strategic withdrawal from everything we're doing. For two, not every president gets everything they want, far from it. So you can pretty much put all these ideas of a new adolph hitler somewhere, only this time no WW2 out of your head. Cause it will never be allowed to happen.

Comment

im not trying to say you dont agree with his economic and financial policies, you would be ignorant not to, he is a smart man on those matters.
                      Hey, at least you're not just following!!

He'd be great fiscally, but everything else is awful.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Hey, at least you're not just following!!

He'd be great fiscally, but everything else is awful.
                        i wouldnt say awful, just different than what this post 9/11 mindset the country has now. we need someone with his knowledge of fiscal/monitory issues more now than ever. so i would take his ideas over everyone running right now. I do not want odummy in there for 4 more, but damn i do want paul to get the nomination. i know it realistically wont happen, so im stuck in between a rock and a hard place.
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
                          Cause it will never be allowed to happen.
                          The exact same thing, verbatim was said by Libertarians in our Congress in the 1930's.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            The exact same thing, verbatim was said by Libertarians in our Congress in the 1930's.
                            can you show me? a link or something?
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I do not want odummy in there for 4 more, but damn i do want paul to get the nomination. i know it realistically wont happen, so im stuck in between a rock and a hard place.
                              As you see the mainstream media keep telling people he's un-electable as well as the mainline republicans.
                              That's what they keep puking out of their mouths so people will say just what you said. Why do they say that, cause that's all you hear from the media.
                              Polls, the boo's when they didn't allow him to talk, the clear fraud that has already happened, and the mainstream media lieing on a constant basis.
                              People are fed up and are seeing through all the smoke and mirrors.
                              The only way it won't happen is fraud or obama not stepping down. Probably both.
                              2 Chronicles 7:14
                              If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

• Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
                                As you see the mainstream media keep telling people he's un-electable as well as the mainline republicans.
                                That's what they keep puking out of their mouths so people will say just what you said. Why do they say that, cause that's all you hear from the media.
                                Polls, the boo's when they didn't allow him to talk, the clear fraud that has already happened, and the mainstream media lieing on a constant basis.
                                People are fed up and are seeing through all the smoke and mirrors.
                                The only way it won't happen is fraud or obama not stepping down. Probably both.
                                Did you catch the "boo's" he drew when he spoke of his "Do unto others" foreign policy the other night at the debate? You don't think that might have just a little to do with his numbers?

Comment

Working...
                                X