No announcement yet.

Arby's Meat Mountain Sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roast beef max with cheddar some horsey sauce FTW.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Looks like it can feed a homeless man for a week
      01 Platinum Edition F-250
      99 F-150
      89 LX Notch
      93 LX Hatch

Comment

Originally posted by PUSHROD View Post
        But can't absorb that much alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by PUSHROD View Post
          They wont fuck up a $10 drunk for that.

Comment

Yeah I'll eat arbys again when I want a bad stomach virus.
            WH

Comment

I'm buying two and surprising someone.

Comment

Ordered and ate one last year just to try it. It was good, but I had the meat sweats all afternoon.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Someone's got issues if they finish that easily

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    Ordered and ate one last year just to try it. It was good, but I had the meat sweats all afternoon.
                    Probably had the butt sweats as well.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      ya'll are the pussification of america, snowflake butthurters. i'm gonna buy one tonight and eat the whole thing cause i can.

Meat (sic) up with me Sunday afternoon and I will buy you a pair of them if I can film you eating them while you are wearing a baby bonnet.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

They should have called it the meat curtain.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Yeah I'll eat arbys again when I want a bad stomach virus.
                          Honestly man it just all depends on the location. And or the employees are careless or just don't give a shit about food safety. It's the chance everybody takes when we trust someone else to prepare our food.

The last time I had a real severe stomach virus was around Christmas time 2012. And of course at that time I was working in Pleasant Grove at the fiesta on Buckner. It was busy all day. Come lunchtime I walked next door to the Chinese restaurant I always used to eat at never any issues I walked back to the break room I opened it and right off the bat it just does not look right at all. It didn't smell right it didn't taste right but I fucked up and ate it anyways. About an hour later I start to feel it coming on about two hours later I'm praying God would just kill me now and get it over with.

So the moral of the story is that it could be your favorite restaurant all it takes is one fuck up on their part. And you'll be pissing from your asshole and throwing up at the same time. Not to mention shitting yourself while asleep thinking it's just a dry fart.
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                            Honestly man it just all depends on the location. And or the employees are careless or just don't give a shit about food safety. It's the chance everybody takes when we trust someone else to prepare our food.

The last time I had a real severe stomach virus was around Christmas time 2012. And of course at that time I was working in Pleasant Grove at the fiesta on Buckner. It was busy all day. Come lunchtime I walked next door to the Chinese restaurant I always used to eat at never any issues I walked back to the break room I opened it and right off the bat it just does not look right at all. It didn't smell right it didn't taste right but I fucked up and ate it anyways. About an hour later I start to feel it coming on about two hours later I'm praying God would just kill me now and get it over with.

So the moral of the story is that it could be your favorite restaurant all it takes is one fuck up on their part. And you'll be pissing from your asshole and throwing up at the same time. Not to mention shitting yourself while asleep thinking it's just a dry fart.

Thursday's, amirite!!.??.!.?.!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              if it were a steak, a1?
                              if only you can order it rare

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                              I'm gonna get extra buns and feed my whole family with one.
                              haha fuck ya!

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                              You guys are only just now finding this out?

When I was a fatter fuck (still fat but doing well reducing that now) I still couldnt eat the whole thing. Bought one for everyone here at the shop. Bad idea. All four mechanics got about halfway through and were useless the rest of the day. lol
                              you eat that you would need a nap

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post

you eat that you would need to take a huge crap

What???

Comment

Working...
                                X