No announcement yet.

Cowboy's 2018...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowboys - We're interested in Tavon Austin.
    Rams - Done, he's being sent to the airport
    Cowboys - What do you want?
    Rams - He's already on the plane
    Rams - We don't care
    Cowboys - A 6th Rounder?
    Rams - Sure
    Cowboys - Deal
    Rams - We'll send Jerry some vodka cause he'll need it
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
      Cowboys - We're interested in Tavon Austin.
      Rams - Done, he's being sent to the airport
      Rams - He's already on the plane
      Rams - We don't care
      Cowboys - A 6th Rounder?
      Rams - Sure
      Cowboys - Deal
      Rams - We'll send Jerry some vodka cause he'll need it
      Lolz I guess he is the typical loud mouth then?

Comment

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
        Lolz I guess he is the typical loud mouth then?
        Actually Tavon isn't quite the loud mouth. I can't recall him being a distraction or being kinda like Dez. So Dallas won't have any of that from Tavon.

His problem was being ineffective. His first 4 years as a WR weren't good. Then again, no one was good under Jeff Fisher. This past year we revamped our offense, got more WR's and Tavon was odd man out on catches.

We used him as a RB, but when we did it was obvious. He used to be the punt returner, but had a fumbling problem and lost that job. Mainly through the year he was a RB or a screen guy.

I think a change of scenery will be good. He's pretty healthy and only has had a few leg issues and a wrist issue. Nothing really major. I was just surprised we traded him when we were going to cut him. Tavon however restructured to stay.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Actually Tavon isn't quite the loud mouth. I can't recall him being a distraction or being kinda like Dez. So Dallas won't have any of that from Tavon.

His problem was being ineffective. His first 4 years as a WR weren't good. Then again, no one was good under Jeff Fisher. This past year we revamped our offense, got more WR's and Tavon was odd man out on catches.

We used him as a RB, but when we did it was obvious. He used to be the punt returner, but had a fumbling problem and lost that job. Mainly through the year he was a RB or a screen guy.

I think a change of scenery will be good. He's pretty healthy and only has had a few leg issues and a wrist issue. Nothing really major. I was just surprised we traded him when we were going to cut him. Tavon however restructured to stay.
          So he's trash..
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
            So he's trash..
            He didn't live up to his expectations when we drafted. I'd like for him to do well. It's hard to say he's trash when the whole offense was a dumpster fire under Jeff Fisher.
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Red headed Jeebus will not win a SB, or even make it to the big game. He is past his 5 year prime. Only 1 coach in like the last 27 years has won a SB with his team after 5 years of coaching them.

Heard it on The Ticket the other day.

Comment

Terrance Williams was arrested early this morning after his lambo hit a light pole. Williams fled the scene, but was found riding an electric bike while being intoxicated.
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Terrance Williams was arrested early this morning after his lambo hit a light pole. Williams fled the scene, but was found riding an electric bike while being intoxicated.

Comment

Any chance we get Earl? I sure hope so...that will give us a good edge in our D.
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Jerry probably has s big new contract for him now. You know how Jerry can fix all the bad kids in the NFL.

Comment

Orlando Scandrik was cut yesterday from the Foreskins, didn't play a single game, he should have took that hometown discount Daddy Jerry was offering...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Playing well at home and but losing on the road is going to net an 8-8 record and that will not get them in the playoffs. The defense is playing very well but Dak seems to be to inconsistent. I guess we'll see, the Redskins and Eagles are coming and that will be a true test for the NFC East crown.
                          IMO that's the only way to get in, since every division has multiple good teams...
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Playing well at home and but losing on the road is going to net an 8-8 record and that will not get them in the playoffs. The defense is playing very well but Dak seems to be to inconsistent. I guess we'll see, the Redskins and Eagles are coming and that will be a true test for the NFC East crown.
                            IMO that's the only way to get in, since every division has multiple good teams...
                            Yep!! and we score 40 in one game and now they talking about extension for Garrett...wtf...

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                              Yep!! and we score 40 in one game and now they talking about extension for Garrett...wtf...
                              Oh boy, please don't tell me this is true, red headed Heyzus has not proven that he is more than a 8-8 HC...

Comment

He’s fucking terrible!
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X