Armory random gun VIDEO thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
    What the motherfuck?!?! You guys just firing into the air?!?!

Yes sir.
    I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Okay, let's do this sunday.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post

Okay, let's do this sunday.
        propane?
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          propane?
          That's what I was thinking also, with a hole on the top to fill/light.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post

Okay, let's do this in Keith's back yard.
            Helllll yeah!
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Add a bit of taper to the bottom end.... some stabilizing fins every 120°, maybe a nose cone.... and we might be able to actually get Alliance Airport's attention!
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Staged
                  Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

This is me shooting an MP5SD for the first time LOL. This was back in 08 when I still new to guns.

2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
                    www.militarystangs.com

Comment

The name Corky is accurate, too bad you aren't.

Comment

Pfff I WAS aiming for the clip :look:
                        2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
                        www.militarystangs.com

Comment

Comment

Damn, that thing looks incredible with the 10.5 inch barrel.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHGPeokY_nE&list=UU9BayPUkO-HrBp4diu-pAQg&index=2&feature=plcp[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg0lQ0lFfPk&list=UU9BayPUkO-HrBp4diu-pAQg&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X