• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Who said that? double din headunits have been installed in those things for 20 years.
          Before I bothered to look for the kits. My own fault for not doing the research. Turns out a few companies make the kit and it just requires a little triming here and there but fits very well.

Anyone else find it hard to understand 4king with a cock in his mouth all the time?
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryuu View Post
            I have got to do this!
            Do they only do it once a year?
            Where do they draw the line at top speed?
            Very awesome
            They are doing it twice a year now. Think the next one is in November. Its $40 if you pre register, $50 on the day of or $250 for the VIP which is well worth it because you get a goodie bag, some shirts and killer dinner that alone is worth $250. And that $250 is dinner for two and you get to do extra laps on the track.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• The trailer from Smokey and the Bandit showed up on The Walking Dead this past season.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• Comment

• awesome.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Hope you don't mind, Matt, but I'm stealing that today.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Let's see what's left of the fuckin' Astros in 50 million...

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      Hope you don't mind, Matt, but I'm stealing that today.

(fake though, sorry)
                      Last edited by Strychnine; 05-25-2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• It doesn't matter that dinosaurs are fake. It gave me a reason to believe in myself.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          It doesn't matter that dinosaurs are fake. It gave me a reason to believe in myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            It doesn't matter that dinosaurs are fake. It gave me a reason to believe in myself.
                            Ha!
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Dykstra fucking slated me. Holy shit that's terrific writing!
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X