• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Fox News anchor Alisyn Camerota

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• So, it's really hard for me to take him seriously when he's also spewing bullshit like that... It's one thing to be wrong, but then calling out the media and acting like a two year old, it just makes him look worse.

I'm not defending the media, there is a CLEAR bias against Trump, but he's just as bad.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• it almost seems like thats his only purpose at this point. I cant wait for the first state of the union address, anyone know when that is?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            So, it's really hard for me to take him seriously when he's also spewing bullshit like that... It's one thing to be wrong, but then calling out the media and acting like a two year old, it just makes him look worse.

I'm not defending the media, there is a CLEAR bias against Trump, but he's just as bad.
            Couldn't have said it better. Every time I see him in front of the press, all I can think is "For God's sake man, act Presidential!"
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              Couldn't have said it better. Every time I see him in front of the press, all I can think is "For God's sake man, act Presidential!"
              He is. And in the finest tradition.

Thomas Jefferson gave his recommendations that newspapers should be agreeably divided into four sections: Truths, Probabilities, Possibilities, and Lies. Yes, he thought they contained outright lies from time to time.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                it almost seems like thats his only purpose at this point. I cant wait for the first state of the union address, anyone know when that is?
                Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                Presidents acting presidential is how we got where we are today. Enough Americans are sick and tired of the bullshit that we elected Trump to try and fix it, but he's supposed to act just like the politicians in office before him and then expect reform?

I was grinning ear to ear watching him roast the media. They fuck him (and virtually every other republican) over every chance they get and he's supposed to grin and tell them they're wonderful? Fuck the media. I hope he burns them all down and makes them think long and hard about the BS they're spewing every day.

Go read the headlines about the press conference yesterday. They're exactly what Trump told the media they would write. He's exactly right - the media is out of control.

Comment

• Comment

• Swamp, meet Drain.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        He is. And in the finest tradition.

Thomas Jefferson gave his recommendations that newspapers should be agreeably divided into four sections: Truths, Probabilities, Possibilities, and Lies. Yes, he thought they contained outright lies from time to time.
                        Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                        Presidents acting presidential is how we got where we are today. Enough Americans are sick and tired of the bullshit that we elected Trump to try and fix it, but he's supposed to act just like the politicians in office before him and then expect reform?

I was grinning ear to ear watching him roast the media. They fuck him (and virtually every other republican) over every chance they get and he's supposed to grin and tell them they're wonderful? Fuck the media. I hope he burns them all down and makes them think long and hard about the BS they're spewing every day.

Go read the headlines about the press conference yesterday. They're exactly what Trump told the media they would write. He's exactly right - the media is out of control.
                        Perhaps I should rephrase. I feel like he is acting in an extremely undignified, and immature way. I get that he's rough-around-the-edges, but it just makes me cringe to see the President of The United States roll his eyes, do the "talk to the hand" gesture, and just generally act like and angry 10 year old in the back seat of the family wagon. Don't get me wrong, I generally agree with what he's trying to do, I just find his mannerisms very off-putting.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I just find his mannerisms very off-putting.
                          I hope the "press" does too.
                          WH

Comment

• Democrat leadership outraged as massive number of voters leave the party.

Comment

Perhaps I should rephrase. I feel like he is acting in an extremely undignified, and immature way. I get that he's rough-around-the-edges, but it just makes me cringe to see the President of The United States roll his eyes, do the "talk to the hand" gesture, and just generally act like and angry 10 year old in the back seat of the family wagon. Don't get me wrong, I generally agree with what he's trying to do, I just find his mannerisms very off-putting.

I'll agree with you there but I don't know that a more tame version of Trump would've garnered the voter base needed to defeat the political machine that is the Democratic Party and their media puppets.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                                I'll agree with you there but I don't know that a more tame version of Trump would've garnered the voter base needed to defeat the political machine that is the Democratic Party and their media puppets.
                                That's for sure. The only way to beat extreme is by being extremer.

Comment

Working...
                                X