We're building a house.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floors look awesome.

Why pour a separate slab for the back porch and not just when the rest of the slab was poured?

Dealing with buyers is what may make us stay put and me just add on to my garage.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post

Why pour a separate slab for the back porch and not just when the rest of the slab was poured?
      $$$

Comment

Floors look awesome.

Dealing with buyers is what may make us stay put and me just add on to my garage.
        I asked the same thing. I was told it happens later, but didnt really get a good reason. They waited until after the brick was done there to pour it.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

$$$ 'Flatwork' is much cheaper than post tensioned, slab foundation.

Comment

• BTW - House is coming along great.

Comment

• Originally posted by bard View Post
              $$$ 'Flatwork' is much cheaper than post tensioned, slab foundation.
              that's very true. I still cant wrap my head around why it wasnt poured with the sidewalk or driveway, though.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
              X