Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• In a startling revelation, Guatemala’s president announced in the country’s largest newspaper that nearly 100 ISIS terrorists have been apprehended in the impoverished Central American nation. Why should Americans care about this? A caravan of Central American migrants is making its way north. Let’s not forget that Guatemala is one of the countries that bombarded […]

El presidente Jimmy Morales resalt? este jueves que uno de sus logros en seguridad es la captura de casi 100 terroristas de ISIS -Estado Isl?mico-, informaci?n que est? protegida seg?n la Secretar?…

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The great thing about having a teenage girlfriend is that she has lots of teenage friends. This is the first year any of them have been eligible to vote in a national election and I have gotten seven first-time voters to vote straight party line ticket for republicans today.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  You sound like someone that has never run a business. The cost of putting an item back into inventory is what you have to worry about.

What I was saying was a tongue in cheek comment about how I would rather use cheap stuff that's more painful than the good stuff that kills them quickly. I think you could drop missiles on their Caravans and it would not deter future migrants, burning them all to death by dumping thousands of gallons of Napalm on them would pretty much deter anyone from trying this bulshit again.
                  You sound like someone that never served his country. Newsflash: the gov’t ain’t a business. That said even businesses recognize “sunk costs.”. Inventory is worthless unless you plan to use it. What I said was tongue in cheek too, but the shit is still already paid for. You think recycling expiring Moabs is cheaper than using them? Use ‘em.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    You sound like someone that never served his country. Newsflash: the gov’t ain’t a business. That said even businesses recognize “sunk costs.”. Inventory is worthless unless you plan to use it. What I said was tongue in cheek too, but the shit is still already paid for. You think recycling expiring Moabs is cheaper than using them? Use ‘em.
                    Idiots saying that the United States of America isn't a business are the reason we have 20 trillion in debt. It's not just a business, it's the single largest corporation in the world many times over. You do realize that by saying it's not a business you are parroting a line frequently used by progressives and whack-job Democrats. If something's expired it doesn't matter because you have to replace it anyway. I'm not quite sure how a thermobaric bomb expires since the fuel is extremely stable if stored properly. I suspect the manufacturer puts an expiration date on it just so they can sell more of them to the military. The first Gulf War was fought with gravity bombs from the Vietnam War and the Vietnam War commonly saw Munitions dating from the Second World War. During the Falklands War the Brits or Argentineans were using Torpedoes from the second world war and they worked just fine. In France it's extremely common to dig up artillery shells from the first World War and while they are corroded on the outside they are as clean and as functional as a Swiss watch on the inside.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Brave "marchers"

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            Idiots saying that the United States of America isn't a business are the reason we have 20 trillion in debt. It's not just a business, it's the single largest corporation in the world many times over. You do realize that by saying it's not a business you are parroting a line frequently used by progressives and whack-job Democrats. If something's expired it doesn't matter because you have to replace it anyway. I'm not quite sure how a thermobaric bomb expires since the fuel is extremely stable if stored properly. I suspect the manufacturer puts an expiration date on it just so they can sell more of them to the military. The first Gulf War was fought with gravity bombs from the Vietnam War and the Vietnam War commonly saw Munitions dating from the Second World War. During the Falklands War the Brits or Argentineans were using Torpedoes from the second world war and they worked just fine. In France it's extremely common to dig up artillery shells from the first World War and while they are corroded on the outside they are as clean and as functional as a Swiss watch on the inside.
                            Even if it is a “corporation,” at 20 trillion in debt it clearly isn’t governed by any economic rules of any other corporation. You’re just arguing semantics at most. I have ww2 age ammo myself that works just fine. It all doesn’t change the fact that everything in inventory is already paid for, even if it was paid with a federal reserve bank iou. The way every President and Congress since Nixon has acted, it’s a stretch to say the debt and logic behind it belng to the dems only. It’s the most bipartisan destructive force of all. The parties only disagree on fringe bullshit topics like who goes to what bathroom. When it comes to future destroying debt, they skip down the aisles hand in hand. Ron Paul was the last chance we had to stop the debt / Fed bomb from exploding. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

• It may be good that they spread out so we can process them easier.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X