• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• "In Peach Fotay Fiiii!!!"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          "In Peach Fotay Fiiii!!!"

Don't all grandparents do that? Sounds like an All-American paw-paw to me.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  Even if it is a “corporation,” at 20 trillion in debt it clearly isn’t governed by any economic rules of any other corporation. You’re just arguing semantics at most. I have ww2 age ammo myself that works just fine. It all doesn’t change the fact that everything in inventory is already paid for, even if it was paid with a federal reserve bank iou. The way every President and Congress since Nixon has acted, it’s a stretch to say the debt and logic behind it belng to the dems only. It’s the most bipartisan destructive force of all. The parties only disagree on fringe bullshit topics like who goes to what bathroom. When it comes to future destroying debt, they skip down the aisles hand in hand. Ron Paul was the last chance we had to stop the debt / Fed bomb from exploding. Enjoy the ride.
                  I can't really disagree with anything you just said.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Bwahahahhahaha

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        I can't really disagree with anything you just said.
                        Well I’m glad we can disagree about things and then find common ground. Can you go teach Congress?

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Who cares if the EU likes our President? I sure as hell don’t. I hate that globalist shill Merkel but the Germans can vote for her all they want; I don’t care. Macron is a deluxe soy boy and I hate him too, but the French can love him for all I care.

Comment

• NO ONE CAME TO ORANGE MAN RALLY. MOVE ALONG. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. #NPeaCh45 #billclintonisagentleman

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X