• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      Oh shit, Alex Jones is quite the entertainer hahah
      This is another classic.

Comment

• Comment

• Looks like we'll be having our wall. He just won't give up. I would like to know how they keep them from just putting holes in it though. I assume each section has sensors.
          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Looks like we'll be having our wall. He just won't give up. I would like to know how they keep them from just putting holes in it though. I assume each section has sensors.
            I have my thoughts on how to defeat it, but I don't want to give the wrong people idea, unlike the obummer administration that used to tell the enemy their plans and moves..

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Looks like we'll be having our wall. He just won't give up. I would like to know how they keep them from just putting holes in it though. I assume each section has sensors.
              Doesn't look like if the Senate is walking out:
              A partial shutdown of the federal government appears inevitable, as lawmakers left the Capitol Friday without a deal to fund the government by midnight’s deadline.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                I have my thoughts on how to defeat it, but I don't want to give the wrong people idea, unlike the obummer administration that used to tell the enemy their plans and moves..
                I'm sure anything you or I would come up with will be covered extensively by people who do actually want to defeat the wall. You could put just a thin copper wire throughout it, and if its broken, here comes the border patrol in force. Seismic sensors for the tunnels. But what about simply having a big ladder and scaffolding? Make sure none of it ever actually touches the wall itself so that none of the sensors are set off. Seems to me like its going to take a lot of active monitoring. Lots more people hired to patrol, and to sit and watch screens. You get it all covered by patrols and eyes and no, they're not getting through. So then you've got the ocean, and their attempts to just go around the wall. Be cool to have a double wall. With say 100 feet in between them, maybe more. All manner of traps in between.

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                Doesn't look like if the Senate is walking out:
                https://www.foxnews.com/politics/par...-spending-deal
                I mean it in the sense that it doesn't really matter, he's smarter than they are. And more determined, and more experienced. That in the end he'll win through... a bit like its inevitable. A new bully potus.

Anyone else think schumer looks like the quintessential villain? Looks like the scumbag you always have to find and kill in some video game. You can tell he's just a bad guy. Always has that evil, condescending look on his face.
                WH

Comment

• Wolf tries to say Democrats are for border security,
                  And promptly gets his ass handed to him by Steven Miller of the Trump Admin.

Comment

• ~~Saaaanta Karl's coming to town~~

Comment

• If you build it, they won't come.

Comment

• F

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...