No announcement yet.

Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shifting legs, my gym got a Pit Shark belt squat machine. Can't get enough of it. Actually look forward to leg day now.

Comment

• Welllllllll, 24 Hour officially shut down for now. I have been doing a shitload of cardio and not going to the gym since I had a shoulder injury where my dog tripped me a few weeks ago. My back, hip, etc etc has been feeling better. Maybe I needed a good break.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Both gyms I belong to are closed now for the time being. I’m just going to let the body rest some and hopefully my rotator gets back to normal. I’m going to bounce off the damn walls though and just do hikes and stuff outdoors weather permitting.
        2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

• As of now my gym has no intention of closing. That makes me happy. Stupid faced barber closed today with an appt. tomorrow.
          Last edited by SS Junk; 03-19-2020, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• I think the hardest part for me is going to be diet...sitting around all this food working from home all day is challenging my willpower. And most of the food i have in preparation for the coronavirus is higher carb. Things could be a lot worse though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              I think the hardest part for me is going to be diet...sitting around all this food working from home all day is challenging my willpower. And most of the food i have in preparation for the coronavirus is higher carb. Things could be a lot worse though...
              Do a 5 day fast. That'll help you avoid temptation. You'll build some much needed discipline.
              WH

Comment

• I pulled weeds on Wed., then yesterday cut up two downed trees in the backyard and stacked them. My hammys and glutes hurt today. Who needs a gym! in case I haven't said it today, fuck all of this rain coming at one time.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  Do a 5 day fast. That'll help you avoid temptation. You'll build some much needed discipline.
                  We have different definitions of discipline and physical fitness.

Being skinny fat is not my goal...I'm a high performance machine sucka.

Comment

• I've been going out and walking. This is frustrating as hell.

Comment

• Working from home definitely takes some getting used to, both in staying on task during work hours, and not making extra trips to the fridge/pantrt.

I was finally back in the groove for a few weeks when they shut down, for me this is just more practice at relaxing in the now, and focusing on the long game. I have worked from home for most of the last decade, so diet has been good, just not losing weight as fast as I was when burning the extra calories. I'm to a point in life where I am ready to give up some muscle just to be lighter on my feet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• We live in the middle of the shit near Houston Galleria. In the past we had a badass garage gym, but now in an apartment and (ironically enough) we're working/saving toward our house on some hill country land.

But... We made sure to keep our Concept 2 rower, a bunch of kettlebells, etc, and due to be shutdown our small, local crossfit gym let me take home a barbell, some plates, etc. But today, just one kettlebell got it done.

Today's workout was 10 rds for time:
                        10x 44lb KB swings
                        10x 44lb KB goblet squats
                        10x pushups
                        4 floors stair run

Make due with what you have.

Comment

• I am glad I have my home gym...95% of my workouts are already done at home so that's made the workout side easier. Just by chance we picked up a treadmill and exercise bike in January to supplement our other equipment.i didnt want the treadmill at first but that's become essential now.

Hopefully stores are restocked so I can pick up some more low carb options. My goal was to have my Bikini Body ready by the middle of April and I'm almost there. With these mid 80 temps I'm about ready to start heating the pool!

Comment

• I fucked off before I went on vaction and the world starting coming to an end at was back at 239. Hundred miles or so later and eating properly back to 232. I always do better eating when I am on vacation. I mean I really didn't have anything else to do for 2 weeks. I was just glad the rain let up in spurts so I could ride.

On a side note, I was sprinting the other day and pulled a muscle right next to my starfish. I mean, how does that even happen?

Also, while I do enjoy seeing everyone out riding and walking, for the love of what ever, learn the rules of the road. It is like playing Frogger.
                            Last edited by kingjason; 03-28-2020, 10:31 AM.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• That's an odd muscle to pull...sure it was from the running?!

I'm cutting my carbs back down this week hopefully for the last time in awhile. I think I can get rid of these last 2 or 3 lbs and be in good enough shape to maintain. Or at least slow the rate of weight loss to like 0.5 lbs per week

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                That's an odd muscle to pull...sure it was from the running?!

I'm cutting my carbs back down this week hopefully for the last time in awhile. I think I can get rid of these last 2 or 3 lbs and be in good enough shape to maintain. Or at least slow the rate of weight loss to like 0.5 lbs per week
                                Sprinting on my bike. I thought I had a ole hemorrhoid flair up when riding as it hurt on the right side of my seat in that area mid ride and then gradually went away, until the next day.
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X