No announcement yet.

Keto diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive been doing it for almost 4 week. Im down about 15 pounds.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I was doing good, just ate a double biscuit and gravy from Braum's. Feel pretty damn good.

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        Totally agree, I'm getting back on the wagon myself... If you hit up a drive through just order a double bacon cheeseburger and make sure there's no ketchup or bun (or just don't eat the bun so they don't screw up the order).

I rarely go into fast food places whatsoever, but it's good to see that some of them are offering these kind of choices and posting up their net carb numbers.

Comment

• I've stopped with strict keto and fasting about 3 weeks ago. Just doing low carb. Never did get to 205 because I would of had to do strict fasting and I'm done with that for now. For these 3 weeks I have been fluctuating between 215 and 220. I think I've found my happy place.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
            I rarely go into fast food places whatsoever, but it's good to see that some of them are offering these kind of choices and posting up their net carb numbers.
            They've been doing that since keto was called the Atkins diet....

Comment

• Atkins has been around since the 1970’s, and I have followed its way of eating myself since 2011. Many restaurants now post their nutrition info online, but I still prefer to prepare my own food so I have control on any added ingredients. Also, I don’t use products like “Snake Juice”, instead keeping it simple and instead using readily available foods found in any grocery store.

Comment

• Well Day 1 of keto started out good but ended in failure. I kind of sabotaged myself though...picked up Krispy Kreme for the kids on the way home and smoked 2 donuts just now.

I'll have to start over tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Feel pretty damn good.
                  You just think you do. Your insides are actually like "Oh the pain, why brad why"
                  WH

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                    I'll have to start over tomorrow.
                    Like anything, it gets easier. Sugar addiction is a real thing. Also, you can curb it by using substitutes in deserts, coffee, etc.

Comment

• I found that trying to cut carbs and sugar down for a week or two before dropping them off to 20g was easier, and you dont feel like a failure if you slip a bit. It's also supposed to help with the flu some.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I've been flip flopping pretty bad and falling of the wagon as soon as I get back on. Yet I'm still hovering around 207 to 209. It's time to buckle down and get under 200.

Comment

• Im down 37 pounds. I am way past needing new clothes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            Im down 37 pounds. I am way past needing new clothes.
                            I know the feeling, I have a bunch of XL shirts that look like tents on me. I am in a large now, but don't have many larges left in the closet. I'm digging out like 15 year old shirts that I haven't worn in forever. I hate buying clothes.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              I know the feeling, I have a bunch of XL shirts that look like tents on me. I am in a large now, but don't have many larges left in the closet. I'm digging out like 15 year old shirts that I haven't worn in forever. I hate buying clothes.
                              I'm with you, cant stand it.

I tossed a shirt on that I have had since high school, and I am a lot more muscled than i was then. The wife was laughing at me, since I'm constantly laughing at guys wearing shirts that are a size or two too small.

Comment

• I gave away 10-15 XL Under Armor polos to my brother. Hell, I need to give him my larges too.

I htave 3 weeks until next r&r and cut carbs to <20 a few days ago. Probably be in keto in a few more days. Ramped up my cardio to speed up the process.

After r&r I'll turn up keto full tilt again.

I may not be my trimmest in July but I'm okay with that. I have built up more weight the way I wanted it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X