No announcement yet.

I'd never seen an SN95 with red interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it were mine I'd do black carpet and the 10 anniversary cobra seats that are black with red inserts.

There used to be a white 94 or 95 around here that had red interior.
    68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
    63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
    i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Didn't read past half of the page.

But I'll snag the front seats if you don't want them.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

horrible

Comment

I can dig it, I'd just change the carpet and seats. I love the fox red/black interior. You just don't see it often, and it's so ugly it's cool again I guess. Just unique. Whiteboy makes a great point about the resale.

Originally posted by 351Coupe View Post
          If it were mine I'd do black carpet and the 10 anniversary cobra seats that are black with red inserts.
          THIS. Great idea.

Comment

I officailly passed on it. If anyone is interested:

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

My first Mustang (95) had red interior. I liked it, would have looked better with black carpet IMO. To me it was interesting compared to the the dull colors most cars are inside.

Early SNs had a White option too, never seen one in person...
              1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
              1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
              2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Labora View Post
                My first Mustang (95) had red interior. I liked it, would have looked better with black carpet IMO. To me it was interesting compared to the the dull colors most cars are inside.

There's a dark blue one a block or two from my house, white convertible top and seats.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I've always liked red interior, personally. Not always in everything, but it's NEVER a deal breaker. And in cases like this, it would be a deal MAKER for me
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    I've always liked red interior, personally. Not always in everything, but it's NEVER a deal breaker. And in cases like this, it would be a deal MAKER for me
                    I think he's ready to get it out of his way, and somewhat negotiable from our conversation.

Comment

Get it Cooter! Only so I don't��

Comment

Originally posted by 351Coupe View Post

There used to be a white 94 or 95 around here that had red interior.

That's what I did with my 95. It had white interior that I didn't like very much. Replaced the dash with a dash from 98 cobra and seats/door panels/center console from an 03 cobra anniversary.

Allstate Insurance
                        Dominguez Agency
                        1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                        Arlington, TX. 76018
                        817-405-2011
                        tdominguez@allstate.com
                        Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

That's badass.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            I think he's ready to get it out of his way, and somewhat negotiable from our conversation.
                            I want the shit out of that!

I'm geographically a few weeks out from being able to get to it though
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Labora View Post

And of course you could get the white interior in the Fox body too. I think the first one was the green "7up" cars in 1990, then expanded to all of them.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                I officailly passed on it. If anyone is interested:

https://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5625559618.html
                                Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                                I want the shit out of that!

I'm geographically a few weeks out from being able to get to it though
                                in case you missed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X