No announcement yet.

Keto diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

204.5 as of this morning. That's even after having a non keto weekend.

Comment

I'm down from 347 to 275 on keto and stronger @ 275 than i was @ 347... some friends and i started a fB keto group for recipe swapping too
      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
        I'm down from 347 to 275 on keto and stronger @ 275 than i was @ 347... some friends and i started a fB keto group for recipe swapping too
        dude, that's awesome! I have had some stuff going on lately thats kept me busy and stressed and we've been cheating with fast food some nights, so I've been fluctuating between 205 and 207, but I'm getting back to it as fast as I can. I've got a little FB group my friend started too, and as a group we've lost over a 1000lbs!

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          dude, that's awesome! I have had some stuff going on lately thats kept me busy and stressed and we've been cheating with fast food some nights, so I've been fluctuating between 205 and 207, but I'm getting back to it as fast as I can. I've got a little FB group my friend started too, and as a group we've lost over a 1000lbs!
          Fast food + keto = not cheating

Triple bacon cheese burger.. Extra cheese.. extra bacon.. ditch the bun.. BOOM..
          one of my guys as lost 300+ lbs
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
            Fast food + keto = not cheating
            That's the beauty of this eating style. Calorie counting diets restricts the ability to eat out because of high fat and carb content. Go to a steak house and mow down on bread and baked potato or a burger joint and have fries and a shake... burn the carbs, the fat stays. On keto, skip the potato, bread and fries and it's no problem.

Comment

I’m taking a shot at “going Keto” starting tomorrow. I cut alcohol and started eating clean after Sunday night as a jumpstart to the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                I’m taking a shot at “going Keto” starting tomorrow. I cut alcohol and started eating clean after Sunday night as a jumpstart to the process.
                Keep drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Dear Diary,

I have gone from 320 to 289 in the past 10 weeks doing low carb. I haven't exercised at all, it feels like there is no time in the day. The lightest I have been since high school is 275, that weight was when I got married in 06. I was up to 380 when we owned the bar. I have been having a cheat meal once a week.
                  Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Keep drinking.
                  It’s temporary!

Comment

It’s temporary!
                    You can still drink. Don't consume your faggoty fluffy fru fru sugary shit, stick with pure alcohols as well as something like Coors light or Michelob Ultra for beer and not drink your usual two cases a night!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      You can still drink. Don't consume your faggoty fluffy fru fru sugary shit, stick with pure alcohols as well as something like Coors light or Michelob Ultra for beer and not drink your usual two cases a night!
                      Agreed, I drink a bunch of ounces of vodka on Friday nights and when I feel like I'm "there" I'll switch to my light beers....1-5 of them and done. Weight is still coming off at a reasonable rate.

When I get the munchies I eat my beef jerky, sunflower seed kernel and pumpkin seeds.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Comment

Been out of keto for months now. My transfer to Afghanistan through me off. Then an R&R home where I enjoyed just eating....and Ben & Jerry's. I'm paying for it. Up to 185. About 12-15 pounds gained since May.

Got back from R&R 29 days ago. Slowly worked back into gym and I'm full steam ahead on my workouts, plus some. Working on reeling in my diet now.

I've got 5 full months before I'm home next so time to really make improvements and come home better than ever. Gonna need Keto to do it though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I hit a new low the other day of 203.something. Under 200 is getting close, heck I walked past a mirror the other day and surprised myself when I glanced my reflection. lol 38lb on a 5'8" frame is pretty damn noticeable.
                            as for drinking, I do Bacardi Rum mixed with water and sugar free water enhacer stuff, like MIO or Dasani. Sounds bad but it replaced my rum and coke I used to live off of.

Comment

Have you picked up any cardio? I hate running. But I can get in sprints. And sprint intervals will do wonders for your weight loss on Keto. Pick up some ab/core exercises and you'll be under 200 in a heartbeat.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                                Have you picked up any cardio? I hate running. But I can get in sprints. And sprint intervals will do wonders for your weight loss on Keto. Pick up some ab/core exercises and you'll be under 200 in a heartbeat.

I can't do running (back and neck problems) but I am doing other stuff. Not enough mind you, but I'm getting there. I was playing a lot of sand volleyball before I got hurt, now I'll be limited to an elliptical or something else non impact.

Comment

Working...
                                X