Gta 5 police rp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
    GTA5 is a shit show, albeit one of my favorite games. Online is run by menu users. Literally 50% of the population uses menus now. So you cant kill anyone, or do anything really without someone fucking with you or kicking you from the lobby.

Also as of last week, there was a hack that let any 10 year old get your rock star ID, delete your single player campaign, brick your paid version, delete your online avatar and progress, and get all your stored personal CC and address info.

GTA5 is great but play at your own risk. Its been soo heavily compromised that you have a great chance of leaking information, even on secure servers. The hack was patched, but once that door is opened it is never truly shut. It will just be a matter of days before they break through the Rockstar firewall again.
    That's a non issue on privately white listed servers.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      That's a non issue on privately white listed servers.
      I texted you the other night, no reply

I did DL LSPDFR and several mods to go along with it, I've been doing it over the last 2 weeks, very frustrating, but satisfying after I kinda figured out how to get everything install. It makes it a totally different game.

Comment

Not that anyone cares, but me, but I semi built another computer. I bought a optiplex 9010 with a i7 3370 off ebay, added a zotac 4gb graphics card and a corsair 450w for a psu. Big step up from my 6700 duo core! Did a frame test with GTA5 and got to the magical 60fps on mostly high setting. I spent about $425 for everything which I felt like was decent. Been playing Beamng and city skylines also without any problem.

I figure not bad for someone who didn't understand anything about computers 5 months ago.

Comment

Working...
        X