Yet another teacher......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abecx View Post
    If you think its about sex, its not. It is about manipulation and control, its about taking advantage of your position as a teacher and exploiting youth. Many kids get fucked up by these experiences and go on to commit suicide, male and female alike. There is a reason why a therapist is not allowed to date their client, and its very similar to that of a teacher and a minor.

What is additionally disgusting to me is the ridiculous light sentencing these women get compared to what a male gets. 45 days in jail are you fucking kidding me?

One of the more famous examples:
    https://nypost.com/2015/03/12/pamela...g-her-husband/
    Was this supposed to be an example of a woman getting a light sentence? She got life in prison without possibility of parole and he got 28-to-life and was paroled on his 41st birthday.

Comment

• Originally posted by abecx View Post
      If you think its about sex, its not. It is about manipulation and control, its about taking advantage of your position as a teacher and exploiting youth. Many kids get fucked up by these experiences and go on to commit suicide, male and female alike. There is a reason why a therapist is not allowed to date their client, and its very similar to that of a teacher and a minor.

What is additionally disgusting to me is the ridiculous light sentencing these women get compared to what a male gets. 45 days in jail are you fucking kidding me?

One of the more famous examples:
      https://nypost.com/2015/03/12/pamela...g-her-husband/
      While I agree with you, the fucking internet has out done every teacher that has every screwed a student in the history of teaching, in a few short years. The shit these middle schoolers are getting in trouble for would make your jaw drop, yes middle school. High school is even worse. I was not a angel in high school either so I would like to think I had pretty good idea of what was going on back in my day.
      Last edited by kingjason; 11-20-2018, 02:10 PM.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• I say let em all just go at it. Whatever mistakes they all make, they make. Survival of the fittest! Only the strong survive!
        WH

Comment

• bro. to be fair there were most certainly some safety mechanisms in place for you to make it this far.

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
            bro. To be fair there were most certainly some safety mechanisms in place for you to make it this far.
            lmao

Comment

bro. to be fair there were most certainly some safety mechanisms in place for you to make it this far.
              Perfection.

Comment

• A former Miss Kentucky who is a teacher in West Virginia has been charged with sending nude pictures to a 15-year-old former student.

Comment

• a 14 year old student extorted 28000 from the teacher he was having sex with police say

Over a year, investigators say, the 27-year-old teacher paid more than $28,000 — unwittingly, to the 14-year-old she was sleeping with.... Doan met the student while he attended Quintanilla Middle School, a school on the city’s west side where she taught math and social studies and coached the cross-country team, the court documents say. They began communicating via Kik, Instagram and text messages, then started having romantic conversations on the phone.The relationship got physical in July 2015, according to the affidavit, when Doan picked the student up at his home and drove him to a park to have sex.

A search warrant affidavit obtained by Fox 4 described explicit texts and said Doan sent the student a picture of her naked breasts. They allegedly met for sex in the middle of November and on Dec. 29, 2015.
                  The threatening texts began a few days later, the affidavit says. Throughout the year, they came from different phone numbers and struck a demanding tone....

Even as she was making the payments, she continued having sex with the student, court documents said. At home, the student, newly enriched, was becoming unruly, his mom told Dallas Fox-affiliate KDFW. He had already been in and out of the juvenile court system for burglary and robbery charges and things were getting worse. He used the money to buy drugs and alcohol. Sometimes he disappeared for days.

“He would probably get money and just leave the whole weekend,” she told Fox 4. “I wouldn’t hear from him. I’d be out looking for him.”
                  14 year old kid got paid nearly $30k to get laid by his teacher. He screwed her many times over. Screwed literally, plus her job, $28k in hush money, a criminal record, the stain on her reputation...

Comment

bro. to be fair there were most certainly some safety mechanisms in place for you to make it this far.
                    Kinda meaningless since that applies to everyone.

Not only that, I've always played it a hell of a lot safer than my buds. Some of them have died of overdoses, some in crashed cars. I get a lot of sighs and some groans at my safety precautions, but we're alive and uninjured. So yeah I'm pro survival of the fittest. Let em all do what they're gonna do. Not like you're gonna stop em. I'm also for an end to the drug war, but I'm largely libertarian.
                    WH

Comment

Fucking gold.

Comment

• Been a while so add another one to the list

SHAMROCK, Texas (KFDA) - A Texas Ranger investigation led to a Shamrock teacher turning herself in on Tuesday on a charge of inappropriate behavior.
                        The Wheeler County Sheriff’s Office asked the Texas Rangers to handle the case, according to Texas DPS spokeswoman Sergeant Cindy Barkley.
                        The case involves 24-year-old Nicole Guthrie.
                        Sgt. Barkley said the teacher turned herself in to the sheriff’s office after a judge issued an arrest warrant. She faces a charge of being in an improper relationship between an educator and a student.

Comment

• No pics? What am I supposed to masturbate to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            No pics? What am I supposed to masturbate to?
                            https://www.facebook.com/nicole.guth...5%3A1558576007
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              No pics? What am I supposed to masturbate to?
                              Soap's cow.....

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                                a 14 year old student extorted 28000 from the teacher he was having sex with police say

14 year old kid got paid nearly $30k to get laid by his teacher. He screwed her many times over. Screwed literally, plus her job, $28k in hush money, a criminal record, the stain on her reputation...
                                28k in drugs and alcohol? What's his screen name on here?

Comment

Working...
                                X