No announcement yet.

$100 Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if speculators' home addresses were published, along with the names of their family members, school and work addresses, and so on, how long this horseshit would continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Peak oil is bullshit because you can't predict new technology. A decade ago we didn't have the technology to get the natural gas out of shale. Now look where we are.
      So if they couldn't come up with a way to get the deeper oil for cheap, then it would be a reasonable issue.

Comment

We will never have peak oil... just because.

LMAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          This change sucks. Change it back.

I'm regretting buying my truck last April too. Luckily I work 3 miles from home.
          If we have a shortage you can always bike to work (if the event arises) I can do that IF gas hits $6.00 a gallon. It would only suck and have catastrophic results for those that commute 40 miles a day.
          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I was wondering if Hussein Obama was going to be able to top Jimmy Carter when it came to the oil crisis, it looks like he is well his way to doing that.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Jimmy Carter: Part Deux, bigger and blacker than evar

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                Jimmy Carter: Part Deux, bigger and blacker than evar
                Not THAT much blacker...

Comment

It wouldn't hurt for the production companies that have the leases and wells already drilled and pinched back so far to limit the output of the wells to open the supply up some themselves instead of just worrying about for foreign resources. One of many problems it that our federal government signed agreements with these foreign bastards to buy a certain amount over a certain period of time . And so with what we have coming from overseas we are limited on available piping and storage for our own.

Comment

Working...
                  X