Xfl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xfl

Anyone watching the XFL games? Not too bad. Seems to be a lot of fans in the stands. I’ve been watching off and on.

I enjoyed the 3/4’s of a game I watched. Lots of ex nfl names and some pretty solid football. I’ll watch again for sure.

Comment

not to bad! i like it so far. I'm rooting for the St Louis BattleHawks

Comment

So weird to see football at the ballpark.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
          So weird to see football at the ballpark.
          I was surprised to see that. Are they not tearing it down? I figured they’d play at the cotton bowl or somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            I was surprised to see that. Are they not tearing it down? I figured they’d play at the cotton bowl or somewhere.
            It’s not going anywhere. It’s been converted for football, and a baseball museum.

I’m sure it will become a lot parking someday.

Comment

I thought it was entertaining.. kinda reminds me of when 2 nfl teams having a bad game at the same time!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Enjoyed it. Watched a game on Sat and Renegades yesterday.

Like the PAT system.
                Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

I didn't watch a lot so maybe i don't have a big enough frame of reference, did it seem like there were fewer penalties compared to the NFL?

Comment

Very entertaining, lots of after the whistle plays. One guy broke his leg taking a tackle 10 yards beyond the sideline into the bench.

It was weird how they played like the Boy's tho, get down to the goal line and have to settle for fg's...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Very entertaining, lots of after the whistle plays. One guy broke his leg taking a tackle 10 yards beyond the sideline into the bench.

It was weird how they played like the Boy's tho, get down to the goal line and have to settle for fg's...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

I’m gonna go get the papers...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

Get the papers.

Comment

It's football so I watch when I can
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I wonder if the renegades will be a .500 team too!?!?!
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X