• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
    Lizzard squad is at it again......
    They are?

Comment

• ddos attack maps look crazy right now.
      sigpic

Comment

• They were, are, will be. Obviously, time is relative.
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• is this game still worth getting. $30 psn, so was thinking about it, or hardline is better

Comment

• Hardline is definitely NOT better. Bf4 is a great game.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
              is this game still worth getting. $30 psn, so was thinking about it, or hardline is better
              If it's all the expansions absolutely. I hated hardline, but I only played in Beta. Might be better now.

Comment

• I bought hardline with all the expansions for $35. It's Ok but I enjoy bf4 way more.

Comment

• Read closely and it does not have any of the DLC's for it. So not spending 30 on it. Might have the wifey go get it used for around 15 and maybe spend some on the DLC.

Comment

• Yeah, for BF4 you need all the expansions.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Does this sound good?

Buy Battlefield 4 Premium by Electronic Arts at GameStop. Find release dates, customer reviews, previews, and more.

ummm

Not sure what is difference between that one and this one.

Buy Battlefield 4 Premium Edition at GameStop and browse customer reviews, images, videos and more.

1st link shows for both platforms. I'm on ps4

EDIT:

Read it more carefully. 1st one is only the DLC content. 2nd link is the game and the content together
                      Last edited by Rafa; 01-09-2016, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• oh this is PS4, nevermind, I was going to link you to a place to get it for $30

Comment

• Been playing BF3 for years and bought BF4 maybe a year or two ago but could never play on my PC or iMac (Windows) because of system specs. Finally built a new computer late last year and started playing this. Holly shit I've been missing out. Probably won't really care for BF1 but BF4 is fucking awesome! Now I need to build my player up all over again. I'll need to read through this thread again.

Comment

Working...
                          X