event I did a few weeks ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    lmao, i get it, it looks cool as hell... but you're all still fucking crazy.
    its all about the adrenaline.

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
    bro! i know. like joshua tree up there... people say that it does not look that bad, and then we get there and the excuses begin.

there is some seriously sketchy shit at red river. my 450 has punished me there so many times when i ran out of talent. funny thing too, a two stroke will hardly ever come after you. a 450 will always be looking for your ass when you are tumbling.
    i haven't seen that hill yet. vid doesn't do it justice im sure. Grimmpossible with Graham Jarvis is next weekend out there. I'm signed up for that. Its been part of the event in the past so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
      at 3:15 thats me falling all the way down the hill.
      You took a beating there - more power too you, won't see a lot of people doing that. Looks fun though if nothing snaps.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        You took a beating there - more power too you, won't see a lot of people doing that. Looks fun though if nothing snaps.
        Yes I did, took me a few hours to recover. I didn't stop but I wasn't quite my self either.

Comment

Find the DFW trail riders group on facebook, a few of them frequent that event and grimpossible as well as race TCCRA. It’s a good bunch of dudes. They frequent twin hills in Bridgeport quite a bit if there isn’t an event going on. Maybe I’ll drag my bike out once it cools off a bit, I haven’t ridden in a year.

Comment

Damn!!

Comment

Working...
            X