Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Yup, that seals the lose right there...
    No worries modelo if I lose I can send you another play .

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Well fuck.
      x infinity

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        It's a game we should win, but we will manage to fuck it up and go back to the end of the NFC East line...

This is the story of the modern Cowboys right here. When we get on a good roll everyone starts losing focus. That is the time for the mental discipline to forget the last few games and concentrate hard on the one in front of us. Jason's teams haven't done this very well over the years.

Cowboys eke out a win by a FG, or lose a heartbreaker in the final few minutes,...not sure which but this is my feeling today.

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Cowboys aren't looking very impressive so far. Penalties, penalties, penalties. Bout what I expected. edit..cowboys look like shit
          Last edited by ram57ta; 12-09-2018, 04:41 PM.

Comment

I think the offense is trying to lose
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              I think the offense is trying to lose
              x2

Comment

After Dak's third turnover I turned off the game. Fuck man... It's so frustrating to watch that fucking bullshit.

Comment

How fucking retarded. So a runner can no longer try to get lower than the defender? Said Zeke got a penalty for initiating helmet to helmet contact as he was going to the ground lol wtf

Comment

They won....pure luck. They didn't deserve this win.

Comment

if philly wouldve won, would they have "deserved" it? they found a way to win. someone has to win, someone has to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                        if philly wouldve won, would they have "deserved" it? they found a way to win. someone has to win, someone has to lose.
                        I think they wanted it more.

Comment

Just wanna say fuck you to all the haters!!! Boys win and cover. You are my inspiration !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                            Just wanna say fuck you to all the haters!!! Boys win and cover. You are my inspiration !!!
                            Congrats, even a busted clock is right twice a day. You gonna take the Boys in the playoffs too?

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                              After Dak's third turnover I turned off the game. Fuck man... It's so frustrating to watch that fucking bullshit.

First INT was just a damned good play by the CB, if he misses, it's 6 for Dallas. Hands down Dak's biggest problem is inaccuracy on the deep ball, he gave up 14 points on two overthrown balls. Dallas's Oline is banged up and Philly played their asses off, but Dallas still came away with the win.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                Congrats, even a busted clock is right twice a day. You gonna take the Boys in the playoffs too?
                                All depends on the numbers. Don’t care if they win or lose as long as I win. I do think the LA Rams are the team to probably side with all the way through. Of course they played like shit last night but they are still a good team. We will see what happens

Comment

Working...
                                X