Sig P365

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig P365

Thing is about the size of a Shield but 10+1. I may have to try one out when they are released

https://www.sigsauer.com/products/fi.../pistols/p365/

It looks like a clunky hunk of shit.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

SWFA is an optics manufacturing specializing in rifle scopes built for tactical, hunting, and long range shooting known for quality and precision optics.

they should be about 45 days out.

Comment

It's a double stack, right? Probably on the wide side of "micro compact".

Comment

That trigger looks fairly close to the last couple of compacts I had from Sig. Hopefully they have cleaned that up and shortened it a bit.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Kel-tec P11 is lighter, smaller and less than half the price, is also a 10+1 gun with an available 12+1 magazine...and can even be a 15+1 gun with a S&W model 59 magazine/base extension and has been available since 1995...I fail to see how the overpriced SIG is an unprecedented achievement. I've had a P11 for several years and have put hundreds of rounds thru it and have had ZERO issues.

Comment

They should've offered it in 380 first then a year later in 9mm in order to max profits.....

Comment

Night sights are standard with a better trigger.

Comment

Ugly as fuck. I’ll pass.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Digging up this dead thread to throw in some praise. This gun is comfy as fuck. The standard model is small and very concealable, but there's a 365XL model that has a flared magwell, extended beavertail, and 12 rd mag, but the XL is 0.8" longer (6.6" overall vs 5.8")

Well, you can take the standard gun, get an XL 'grip module' (if you can find one) and then then swap fire control group and mag baseplate on the stock 10 rd mag and get the best of both worlds. Slightly longer grip with bigger beavertail, (and better magwell) making it super ergonomic, and the shorter overall length.

I've carried a Springfield XD-S .45, S&W Shield 9mm, KelTec 9mm and .380, etc and nothing has been more comfortable than this.

Last edited by Strychnine; 04-19-2020, 10:28 PM.

Comment

You should check out the Springfield Hellcat. Quite literally the same size and carries more ammo. I love my Hellcat.

Comment

I handled my friend's P365 back in January, and as someone who generally does not like the feel of a Sig, I was very impressed with it. I did think the trigger on it was trash, at least compared to my Kahr PM40 which has a very nice trigger from the factory. Overall the gun compared side by side to my PM40 was the same size, but double the capacity. I've not yet handled or seen the Hellcat but would check it out as well.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

i want to check out the 365 sas. looks interesting.

Comment

I've never liked any Sig. I'll stick to my New Agent, or slightly larger CZ P-07 for carry.

Comment

I have a 365 in FDE with night sites. It's nice, and I like it as much or slightly more than my previous Springer XDS and Glock 43 (for sale now).

Anyway, the reality is that it is nearly identical to the Hellcat in nearly every way. Here is probably the fairest review on the two that I have found.

&#9664Previous Post Next Post▶ Holding 11+1 rounds in its micro-compact magazine, it’s no mystery that the Springfield Armory Hellcat, reviewed by Dan here, has its sights set squarely on the famously standard-setting 10+1-round SIG Sauer P365 (reviewed by John Boch here and followed up by me here). Even though SIG wasn’t the first to shoehorn […]

Most people are heavily biased to what they own or bought, understandably so. I thought this guy did a pretty good job of keeping it even keel.

Comment

Working...
                              X