Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Last edited by sc281; 11-12-2017, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

I wore my MAGA hat around DC and NYC and was repeatedly pulled into corners and elevators and told "man, aren't you afraid you'll get jumped? I support Trump, good on you but watch your back man..."

Looks like they just target the weak
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            I was boycottin Keurig before boycotting Keurig was cool.

Or is it uncool?

I’m so confused.

"I was the cool form of uncool before uncool became a thing."
            WH

Comment

• Based replay guy

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• This is one of Judge Roy Moore's accusers.

Comment

• Comment

• Bears Packers Game.

Goodel does this with his product and is seeking a salary of $50M/yr and use of NFL private jet for life.

Comment

• With the recent Syrian's sexual emergency at a German petting zoo, authorities have taken swift action on solving the problem by installing no rape zones.

A man has been arrested for allegedly raping a pony at a children’s zoo in Germany. The 23-year-old Syrian man was reportedly spotted at the Kinderbauernhof (children’s farm) area of Go…

Last edited by sc281; 11-13-2017, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Bears Packers Game.
                            Some of that has to be due to the fact the Bears suck worse than the Cowboys.

Comment

With the recent Syrian's sexual emergency at a German petting zoo, authorities have taken swift action on solving the problem by installing no rape zones.

A man has been arrested for allegedly raping a pony at a children’s zoo in Germany. The 23-year-old Syrian man was reportedly spotted at the Kinderbauernhof (children’s farm) area of Go…

They released a bunch of those goat-fuckers after they gang-raped a HUMAN female. What makes anyone think they'll actually prosecute to prevent more assaults on livestock?

Comment

With the recent Syrian's sexual emergency at a German petting zoo, authorities have taken swift action on solving the problem by installing no rape zones.

I like how these libbie scum don't care if muzzys rape, but by god if a white guy sleeps with a drunk chick, hang that mother fucker. I think it all goes back to that same old hippie mentality they have. They just need love, maaan. If we only educated these barbaric lunatics they'd come around to our way of thinking and we'd all just live in peace and love. Oh happy day. Naivety in the furthest extreme.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X