Fallout 4 v1.9 Beta High Res patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 4 v1.9 Beta High Res patch

So Bethesda has released v1.9 of Fallout 4. They didn't optimize the game any (yay.) but they are going to include 58GB of hi-res textures (awesome). It will require the deathstar to run it, but I'm very happy they did it.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

The high res patch for the PS4 Pro is more than my TV can do. They really outdid themselves with this game.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yeah they just finally included the original resolution all the textures were created at. It makes 4k look spectacular. I think they bumped the ps4 pro res to 1440p, didn't they?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

WOW this is how it shoulda looked to begin with though. Looks amazing.. SLI scaling went up too. Not perfect but I'm running it at 90+ fps at 3440x1440 real smooth and with shit tons of mods active. 60 fps in the city.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Yeah they just finally included the original resolution all the textures were created at. It makes 4k look spectacular. I think they bumped the ps4 pro res to 1440p, didn't they?
          Thry did.

Comment

so whats it run on the pro? 15fps avg?
            sigpic

Comment

Ha! Like 30.

Comment

Magnus finally got his wish

Comment

Working...
                X