No announcement yet.

Cell Signal Boosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WIFI calling on AT&T is pretty good. Our cell signal at the house is very poor. Once we switched over to WIFI calling it's been night and day. It's crystal clear too.

Comment

We use the Wilson boosters in our work trucks and they do make a big difference when out where the service is sketchy.

Get better cell signal with Wilson Electronics, weBoost, and WilsonPro cell phone signal boosters. Money-back guarantee with installation available

Comment

Turn on wifi calling. Problem solved
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          His old Motorola StarTac doesn't support the Weefees.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Wow, I didn't even know that was an option now. lol

Although I don't really need it at home with Verizon. It's good to know the option is there if I am somewhere with wifi but no cell signal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post

Although I don't really need it at home with Verizon. It's good to know the option is there if I am somewhere with wifi but no cell signal.
              Dang, get with the times meng.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                Dang, get with the times meng.
                Haha! Man, if I tried to know everything about every stupid device and toy I have, I wouldn't have time to do anything else. As shit gets more complicated, with additional layers of menus, and user guides that only cover 10% of the functionality, I just keep feeling older and older.

I think I'm ready to go back to the Nokia brick. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post

Yeah its great lol. My old Galaxy S4 didn't support it, but when that broke and I had to upgrade, I learned about it on the S7. Apparently it noticed that signal was low, and prompted me to turn it on. Now I have no problems at my house with signal, which as I said before is a dead zone for at least ATT and sprint, probably the rest as well.
                  WH

Comment

I known jack shit about technology. How does someone turn on wifi calling? Do I have to sign up for it?

Comment

What device do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                        I known jack shit about technology. How does someone turn on wifi calling? Do I have to sign up for it?
                        Just google your phone and 'wifi calling'..

My Samsung Galaxy S6 was: Settings > Advanced Calling > Wi-Fi Calling
                        My iPhone 6 (work) was: Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                          What device do you have?
                          iPhone 6S. I know how to text, call, and play words with friends. And work the internet. After that, it's going to get pretty sketchy.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                            iPhone 6S. I know how to text, call, and play words with friends. And work the internet. After that, it's going to get pretty sketchy.
                            Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling

Make phone calls with Wi-Fi when you have little or no cellular coverage.

Comment

Working...
                            X